The Truth........ (1 Viewer)

edmond1

HSC
Watched "The Office" during the morning instead of revising, before my visual arts exam

trao06

HSC
"Study" did, quite often, mean "Facebook".

Why yes, art teacher, you have read pretty much the same essay in every exam for the past two years..

I never read the whole of "If on a winter's night a traveller" and "The French Lieutenant's Woman" for Ext 1 English.. I "skimmed".

I would like to thank BoS and the exemplar sample essays on ARC for many of my essay ideas.

Yes, those several packs of lollies I bought actually WERE for my Visual Arts major :D

Maybe I did finally decide on my 4th artist to talk about in my Visual Arts exam a few hours before it commenced.

Aahhh.. yeeeesss, of course scaling is the thing that's going to bring me down.. :rolleyes:

emobopeep

fght ff yr dmns
HSC
trao06 said:
Why yes, art teacher, you have read pretty much the same essay in every exam for the past two years..
This.
Also, I did not study for math at all.

sarah.ireland

HSC
snowconesyum said:
yes, i have recycled the same creative writing in EVERY SINGLE english exam possible, starting in year 11, meh couldn't be bothered thinking up anything new.

yes, hsc period has strangely had not the hsc claiming my life, but tv.... i am now proudly up to date on: gossip girl, doctor who (so sad he's not coming back!) ,
prison break season 4 (all in one night! that is skill!!), mentalist, antm 11, 90210 - and those are the online ones :p as well as hours of shows that i couldn't care less about. like the amazing race.

yes, hsc mornings before the exams have been the most productive cramming sessions ever ;)
yep i watched a lot of gossip girl, the 4th season of one tree hill as well as a lot of random tv - oprah represent lol- during stuvac

Sew2289

HSC
I watched all three matrix movies the day before the first english exam (which I only memorised a bunch of quotes the morning of the exam). I don't know why, but I had a real craving to watch them again :rofl:

alez

feel like an angel
HSC
dr phil and oprah today
god i hate daytime tv
so went to movies. and then did some more stuff my parents dont know about
and hopefully they wont find out

alez

feel like an angel
HSC
officially - went to see saw 5 with hayley
actually - did see the movie, spent the rest of the day with a guy. pretty self explanatory
parents dont even think i have guy friends. and that im still a virgin
lolll

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
alez said:
officially - went to see saw 5 with hayley
actually - did see the movie, spent the rest of the day with a guy. pretty self explanatory
parents dont even think i have guy friends. and that im still a virgin
lolll
ahh.
yayyy you trust the interwebz more than you trust your parents.

alez

feel like an angel
HSC
lol pretty much
i trust them, i just dont tell them stuff
and they think i can do no wrong right now

alez

feel like an angel
HSC
pretty much
leave the house at 10pm during exams
'hey mum im going to help kristin with some maths'
'ok, have fun'
i did ;)

alez

feel like an angel
HSC
mums still not over my last bf. and how im so mean etc etc
and how hes now going out with my (ex)friend
so she decided im not allowed to date anyone else this yr
technically not dating tho...

Patar

0101 0000
HSC
midifile said:
Most of my 'going to the library and studying all day' was actually 'going to the library for 2 hours, getting bored, then going for coffee/shopping for the rest of the day'

Im pretty excited not to have to see half the people in my grade ever again
ci, ci.

1. Parents - never asch studied in the computer room. I talked to people, went on BOS, and myspaced it up.

2. Erina Library study seshes less than half worked... out of 9:30-5 study we'd get about 3 hours done.

3. I'm going to get a far less UAI than I know I'm capable of...

dance2urownbeat

Ridiculously Good Looking
HSC
no, i never really got ww/malouf and got most of my ideas and quotes from sample essays.

yes, i made up all of my quotes for modern.

no, mum and dad, i feel like i barely did any study all year, and although you'll be proud regardless, please leave me be if i'm ridic disappointed.

yes, i could have gone a hell of a lot better in maths but it never interested me so i barely studied for it except like, the week before an assessment. it showed.

no, i wasn't as sad about finishing school as i expected to be. i was surprised at how little i cried compared to how much i imagined i would cry. i'm rather excited for the next chapter of my life as much as i'm also terrified.

yes, history extension was my favourite class, but not for the subject; the people were like-minded about the world and we had the best discussions about the nature of life and the corruption of the world, even if i wasn't always vocal in these discussions. i learnt more in that classroom about life than i could have imagined at the start of the course.

yes, i'm now addicted to ellen.

Patar

0101 0000
HSC
dance2urownbeat said:
yes, i'm now addicted to ellen.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

is that the crazy dancing woman we saw on the TV at the imperial centre??

Fair enough about the rest of the confessions but whoa - give us some warning before you throw left-wing ones like that at the end of your posts :p

Miffstaa

HSC
i've got another one which i forgot to add...

to my sister: for when i bought you that little cardboard box and filled it with chocolate as a 'thank you' pressie, well i am sorry for eating it during the HSC and trying to fill the empty wrappers with tissues so that they didnt look empty.
i cant believe that you havent figured it out yet.
its still there.

and yes i did use your name as a critic for ext english...can that be counted as repentance?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)