• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The time has come... *shudder* (1 Viewer)

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
Heres some motivational stuff for you all...Don't give up now!

"Do the things you love to do, and you will never have to work a day in your life."
Confucious

"The best revenge is to prove the bastards wrong"
Chris Betcher

"Losers visualise the penalties of failure. Winners visualise the rewards of success."
Rob Gilbert

"Don't be discouraged. It's often the last key int he bunch that opens the lock."
Anonymous

"Success seems to be largely a matter of hanging on after others have let go".
William Feather

"We have to learn to be our own best friends because we fall too easily into the trap of being our own worst enemies"
Roderick Thorp

"Don't tell me this is a difficult problem. If it weren't difficult it wouldn't be a problem."
Ed Koch

"Don't sweat the small stuff. It's all small stuff"
Anthony Robbins

"Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated failures. Persistence and determination alone are omnipototent."
Calvin Coolidge

"Fall seven times, Stand up eight"
Japanese proverb

"People are not remembered by how few times the fail, but form how often they succeed. Every wrong step is another step forward"
Thomas Edison

"Never give in. Never. Never. Never. Never."
Winston Churchill

"Have no fear of perfection. You'll never reach it"
Salvador Dali

"Some people grumble because roses have thorns. Just be thankful that thorns have roses."

"If you want a place in the sun, better be prepared to put up with a few blisters"

Now stop being silly!

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Good luck!!!
Just keep in mind, its not a big deal, I know it seems totally major at the moment, but you'll walk out of the exams and wonder what all the fuss was about. It's no different to any of the other hundred exams you've sat in your life.

J

jhakka

"Hello world, hear the song that we're singin'
Come on, get happy!"

neuro_logik

HSC
God I hate english, I hope I am prepared enough, all that essay writing yesterday has to pay off. God Damn Shakespeare if he was alive today I'd beat the shit out of him.

J

jhakka

neuro_logik said:
God I hate english, I hope I am prepared enough, all that essay writing yesterday has to pay off. God Damn Shakespeare if he was alive today I'd beat the shit out of him.
In Black Adder Back and Forth he actually goes back in time and beats Shakespeare up. Then he never publishes his plays because he feels bad about what he does to students for the next hundreds of years.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
They usually say he's gay.. because he had a bad relationship with his wife, because all the actors were men back then... and because well, these days name a playwright that isn't gay?

hfis

Dyslexic Fish
HSC
N/A
English - Area of Study (268 viewing)

Good to see I'm not the only one getting last minute cheat notes.

HUNT

me not want study english....me tired...me hate quotes...me having an imaginative journey, in relation to what my future english mark will be...me not happy...me can't stop procrastinating....stupid computer and Xbox...stupid Grand Theft Auto...ahhhhh...

Sickle

Hello Sunshine
HSC
Well tomorow is the begining of the end, hey? Well I'm going to be feeling a little empty during the four/five weeks between my last exam and the recieving of resluts. :( Nothing to attempt to achieve. Oh well, I can think of something!

But at the mo I'm ecxited!! (That it's going to all over.... this post is kinda contrasting, or is it just me??)

HUNT

YAY...going to be over....
but it has to be done before it is over *tear*
No emptyness for me after the exams...i wont care what i get when it's all done, i only get worry before the exams......
when it's finished i will PARTY like it's 1999 (me sooo lame) MEH

HSC
N/A
English - Area of Study (268 viewing)

Now that is funny.

Not only were the lazy buggers too lazy to actually join the site, they're willing to scab stuff for all they're worth.

And naturally, I belong in category B: The BOS member who's willing to scab for all they're worth.

As for stress- I did the whole hand-shaking and crying thing yesterday. How am I going to get to sleep tonight!??!! damn, I should have got sleeping pills or something...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)