The Super Smash Brothers Thread (1 Viewer)

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
I can kinda understand it, because of the level design and such, its always possible for a lucky player to beat a skilled player. I still like it though.

KyleandError

HSC
bazookajoe said:
Since Nintendo invented Donkey Kong they kept all rights and related stuff to the series I think, if not feel free to correct me someone.
Nintendo owned donkey kong but bought the rights to diddy kong off rare (you can see this because the rare logo on his hat is now a nintendo one).
All other characters created by rare incluing banjo and kazooie beling to rare, which no longer have anything to do with nintendo, sadly.
Not sure about the other kongs though.

HSC
Cannot wait, I seriously kicked arse with Zelda (though I played as Sheik) and Samus in SSBM. Now to actually get cash for the Wii...

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
Sonic + Pokemon Trainer + Awesome Options + Decent One Player Mode + More To Be Announced = Fucking Win.

HSC
All we need now is an acceptable Australian release date.. oh wait, that will never happen.

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
veloc1ty said:
All we need now is an acceptable Australian release date.. oh wait, that will never happen.
Especially with the American one now TBA and Japan shifted to January :(

HSC
Fish Sauce said:
Especially with the American one now TBA and Japan shifted to January :(
Japan: Jan 24th
America: Feb 10th (source)
Europe/Australia: ???? (too long).

:chainsaw:

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
bazookajoe said:
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck :(
qft

although at least I'll have the cash for Mario, Metroid and Guitar Hero

but still Brawl is the one I want most, so
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

live.fast

HSC
N/A
Gooooo Jiggly Pufffffff!!!!! U Sxccc Beaaaasttt!!!! Zomg

Jiggly Pufff Turns Meee Onnnnn Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

(enigma)

no soup for you
HSC
veloc1ty said:
Japan: Jan 24th
America: Feb 10th (source)
Europe/Australia: ???? (too long).

:chainsaw:
should have a better release date for aus than normal cause of the delay in america.

HSC
(enigma) said:
should have a better release date for aus than normal cause of the delay in america.
That's what I was thinking, but what causes the delay in the first place? It's being delayed for development reasons, not just because they didn't want to release it, so why would the normal time difference between releases change? :(

Maybe they'll surprise us and release it to PAL territories at the same time as NTSC.. considering it's such a major game.

(enigma)

no soup for you
HSC
apparently they wanted more time to work on the game, most people seem to think its to make the online modes better.

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
veloc1ty said:
Create A Stage? Holy shiiiiiiit.
I know right?

This game gets more awesome by the day.

Like, exponentially so.

:bomb:

HedgeMaster

HSC
In a sense yes, I but the real reason would most likely 2 add more online capabilities, i.e Voice chat, instead of that stupid typed message taunts. And add more characters due 2 the change position in the game developing industry. i.e. Bungie studios (2nd party dev of microsoft) breaking away and becoming 3rd party dev again (even tho MS has licence interest rights 2 halo). Becuase of this i have a feeling SSBB will have master chief!!!, and also cloud from FF7 (just an inclining).

runtlocks

the diff'rence
HSC
HedgeMaster said:
In a sense yes, I but the real reason would most likely 2 add more online capabilities, i.e Voice chat, instead of that stupid typed message taunts. And add more characters due 2 the change position in the game developing industry. i.e. Bungie studios (2nd party dev of microsoft) breaking away and becoming 3rd party dev again (even tho MS has licence interest rights 2 halo). Becuase of this i have a feeling SSBB will have master chief!!!, and also cloud from FF7 (just an inclining).
You need to trust me and not argue back when I say neither Master Chief or Cloud will be in Brawl

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)