The subject I hate most is ... (1 Viewer)

The subject I hate most is ...

• English (Standard or Advanced)

Votes: 274 46.1%
  • English (Extension 1 or 2)

Votes: 15 2.5%
  • Maths

Votes: 87 14.6%
  • Maths (Extension 1)

Votes: 20 3.4%
  • Maths (Extension 2)

Votes: 8 1.3%
  • Physics

Votes: 36 6.1%
  • Chemisrty

Votes: 51 8.6%
  • SDD

Votes: 15 2.5%
  • Engineering

Votes: 4 0.7%
  • Other ...

Votes: 85 14.3%

• Total voters

Rahul

Dead Member
physics.....:chainsaw:

it has interesting stuff but our teahcer totally destroys it....i mean it he does not noe how to teach at all.

blah says she

blah. blah. blah.
HSC
Biology!!! I should've dropped it when I had the chance! I find it so dull (majority of the time) and most of the time hate going to it. If I still did maths, then I think maths and bio would've tied.

:: ck ::

Actuarial Boy
HSC
lol is it just me

or are most of the people posting they hate english
are asian or should i say - "non english speaking background"

whereas the english speakin background ppl tend to say "what the hell... english is heaps cool!"

similar with maths hehe
asianz luv it ~

tt_j65

HSC
SDD!!!

my teacher should become an admin for a large company :idea:

btw, english rocks! :p

and im azn :D

pri

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by :: ryan.cck ::
lol is it just me

whereas the english speakin background ppl tend to say "what the hell... english is heaps cool!"

similar with maths hehe
asianz luv it ~
I have a non english speakin background and I love english (extention 1 and 2 that is, advance can go to hell)

Maths and chem are the evil subjects

Twintip

I have an English speaking background and I hate english with a passion. 4u Maths, Chem and Phys are the good stuff. Maybe I'm just an Asian in an Anglo-saxon's body? :p

Butterfly_Wings

Cornflake Girl
HSC
Software Design and Development was the worst...which was why I dropped it at the end of year 11. Yay!:D

Mambomeg

yay! custom!!!
HSC
English is bullshit. I did advanced. I cant even comprehend half the stuff we did. Okay, public speaking, spelling, grammar, all that stuff is useful, but who the hell cares about the characters in Wuthering Heights, or the methods of satire used in Frontline? Seriously. I can never watch Cluless for enjoyment again! I sit there thinking about coresponding scenes in Emma!
Its all an evil plot to stop us from enjoying movies for the rest of our lives!!!!!!!:ninja: :ninja: :uzi:

And btw, is it just me or do english teachers always seem to think they are better than you simply because they can spell words like onomatopoeia? It like they cant be upper class, so they just speak like they are upper class.

Mambomeg

yay! custom!!!
HSC
Originally posted by Ultimate
I hated IPT and the social and ethical issues

YES!!!!! those stupid things! They were such bullshit! OMG!!!!! and they were everywhere, like in those 6 markers in the exam option topics!!!

mannnnndy

chocoholic
Originally posted by Mambomeg
English is bullshit. I did advanced. I cant even comprehend half the stuff we did. Okay, public speaking, spelling, grammar, all that stuff is useful, but who the hell cares about the characters in Wuthering Heights, or the methods of satire used in Frontline? Seriously. Its all an evil plot to stop us from enjoying movies for the rest of our lives!!!!!!!:ninja: :ninja: :uzi:

And btw, is it just me or do english teachers always seem to think they are better than you simply because they can spell words like onomatopoeia? It like they cant be upper class, so they just speak like they are upper class.
:rofl:ROFL:rofl:
And thats not the only evil english plot happening. They are slowly invading the syllabus' from non english subjects. Theyve already gotten to science, and they'll get to maths soon. Imagine having to analyse the relevence of pythagoars' therom to modern society and evaluate the impact of it in the context in which it was created. :p

Rahul

Dead Member
Originally posted by Mambomeg
English is bullshit. I did advanced. I cant even comprehend half the stuff we did. Okay, public speaking, spelling, grammar, all that stuff is useful, but who the hell cares about the characters in Wuthering Heights, or the methods of satire used in Frontline? Seriously. I can never watch Cluless for enjoyment again! I sit there thinking about coresponding scenes in Emma!
Its all an evil plot to stop us from enjoying movies for the rest of our lives!!!!!!!:ninja: :ninja: :uzi:

the reason y we study the seemingly insignificant texts is to see whether a student can manipulate their skills in english to match the requirements...thus proving their abilities.

this can b very important as it can determine whether that student can handle a related course at uni

this goes for all subjects...esp maths.....a lot of ppl ask who is going to need to noe how to sketch y= (x-3)(x+2) in real life???

the thing is by doing so the smarter person can b determined from the smartly-challenged person....again allowing then to undertake a uni course suited to them

i hope this crap makes sense to u...coz it makes no sense to me....:confused:

foxy

i was made for lovin u...
Originally posted by :: ryan.cck ::
lol is it just me

similar with maths hehe
asianz luv it ~

i hate maths but i likeD english (well i liked english before the hsc stuff) and guess what, im asian?!

tammer

Remembering P.I.G.
HSC
BIO was THE WORST... although it finally got me to sleep better

zannaz

Deloused
HSC
my worst subject in the HSC was modern history where i got a HSC Mark of 85!!!

jessika

law chicky
HSC
Originally posted by zannaz
my worst subject in the HSC was modern history where i got a HSC Mark of 85!!!
go tell that to people that got a uai of less than 50

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)