the step after the first step (1 Viewer)

izi

HSC
theres all this talk here about how to get a girl/guy to like you, blah blah blah
but when you think about it...
how many relationships on this planet have been initiated and how many of them actually lasted? the ratio is.... alarming!
so you are finally going out with that someone, but now what? the problem is that no one is interested in knowing how to keep the relationship alive.
the basic things including respect, trust, communication and seeing the difference between guys and girls (the whole concept of: men are from mars and women are from venus) are largely ignored and a lot of relationships fall apart because of this.
so instead of stalking people and trying to make them fall in love with you (which is never gonna work), wait for that someone to come (and they will, and when they do you will know it) and once the relationship starts put some effort into cherishing it and trying to understand each other.

(i sound like a life coach, dont i? oh well, i had to say what i said)

cko

HSC
i wouldn't call it tha "second step" more like a "constant stroll" keepn tha relationship goin

J

jhakka

What I meant is is the step after the first step the second step?

Winston

HSC
Well i duno... i personally think you'd have to be very well clicked in together for a strong relationship, like the way i see it is like back in high school guys tease girls, blah blah then what do you know? they end up going out because of all this playing around, then bang as soon as they go out it's a total change, they're nice to each other the guy doesn't tease the girl anymore then u get to that "no you hang up first, no you" for god sakes just fucking hang up you poop head... but i had a friend, and i knew his chick as well haha they're the ultimate couple i gotta say, they swear at each other, tease the fuck out of each other etc... not like i think that's the best but it was how they were intiially before getting together, and i think that loose feeling sort of thing is good, and i duno they really match haha it was a definite winner couple, and yeah i think for a long lasting relationship, people really need to click in together, and be themselves, and be open to each other or else you're gonna fucking hate the relationship.

cko

HSC
lol personally when i do that "u hang up, no u hang up" wit my bf i feel kinda stoopid doin it so i just shut my eyes, take a deep breath and hang up lol :)

cko

HSC
jhakka said:
What I meant is is the step after the first step the second step?
haha yeh i think so? and then tha step after tha second step is [surprise surprise] third step... n then its tha fourth step... ok now im just being stoopid

Tommy_Lamp

Coco
HSC
i completely agree..like i said in that "how to get a girl to like you" thread, too find a girl/guy, you cant force or trick someone into liking you, because even if they do in the end the relationship wont last. the best way is too find a girl/guy who has mutual feelings and then you can really feel what its like to love someone. after the 'first step', if your with someone you really love, then theres nothing to think about, your future with that person will plan itself out and you just have to walk it. if a problem comes up, you have to face it head on and not hide it in the shadows and ignore it because it will come up even uglier at a later time. the thing with relationships is that if your with someone that you have really strong feelings for, the first few weeks/months/years (depending) kinda goes by really quick without you realising, its after that initial stage that things come up, but like i said, if its with someone that you truly love and truly have a connection with then there will be no trouble and you should be able to conquer any obstacle together.

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
i think everything comes naturally there is no need for those threads mentioned.
if you guys are meant to be then there would be a connection in the beginning. its nothing we can tell you, its what you feel personally.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
relationships like that seldom appear, mainly due to our overdemanding expectations, but when they do, even what initially feels so right can go so wrong.

it doesnt matter if you are made for each other or not, a relationship is all about working on making it work, without the work, the relationship either crumbles or is destined to crumble with the slightest things finally exposing the truth.

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
people watch too many soaps and expect everything to just fall into place...at least one of the two has to put in some effort otherwise it won't work!

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
what i meant was for us to give people adivce to get that certain person. of course i know life isnt like that~

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
oh good! So you wanna make an e-baby? ^_^

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
sureeeeeeee, as long as i can name it~~ :p
*gets e-cited*

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
You name it if it's a girl, I name it if it's a boy. If it's neither we give it to tib. (love the e-cited remark, very clever)

neeja

Marco Polo meows you!
HSC
speaking of e-babys...how long is e-pregnancy?
will there be an e-birth that takes 10 or so hours?
how many times do you have to try to get e-pregnant?
is e-sex really that interesting?
i think i better e-xit out of here before i get e-lynched about my e-corny e-questions :p

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
you ruined my e-rection neeja...

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
im not in e-mode for sex now :p
btw jago, you pic reminds me of a friend HAHAHAHA

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
dammit, stuck in the "friend" zone

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)