The songs we get stuck in our heads (1 Viewer)

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
i listent o music in the morning when i get ready to pump me up for an exam

usually 'can you feel it' by the jackson five

or michael jackson- history

i swear, those songs make me feel like i can do anything :p

I_hate_HSC

Oh, my mate was singing the "iiii like Bing Lee" song just before English Paper 2, and then for maths 2u, and sure enough i began singing it in my head in both exams. I hate it so much, so repetetive

I_hate_HSC

Oh and also, before Chemistry my class sung that "goodbye" song:

"Na na na naa... Na na na naa,
Hey hey hey..... Goodbye...."

...appropriate i guess...

J

jhakka

During the Ancient History Trial I was singing Magical Trevor (off the weebl's stuff site) to myself for 40 minutes. :)

frankie

2u maths exam: "Take a chance you stupid hoe.." from Gwen Stefani's new single.. ugh...

Stephagain

HSC
grk_styl said:
i had "Sadie, the cleaning lady" on repeat in my mind during the general maths exam after i saw the cleaning question.

GRRRR!
Ha ha ha i just laughed out loud reading that!!! I had greendays longview in my head for both english papers and subsequently used it as a related text for Samuel Coleridge (Imagineative journeys). In maths I had social suicide by bad religion which really blew ass because a few days before that a close friend killed herself...mush as i love bad religion...

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
for some unknown reason, the part of 'One Week' by the Barenaked Ladies where he says:

"Like Kurisawa I make mad films/ K, I don't make films, but if I did, they'd have a samurai..."

olay

HSC
DJGerber said:
Maths Ext 1, "Nothings gunna change my worrrllldd...." Chanel from the Aussie Idol Beatles night.
argh that was me thru both english paper 1 + 2!!! [except the fiona apple version]

and crikket, u have lovely taste in music ;)

babygoose!

>>rraahhh<<
HSC
during chemistry i had that new delta goodrem song 'out of the blue' or whatever it is stuck in my head cos it was the last song i heard on the radio before i got to school....

Farkette

HSC
not ur average bell...

thanks to our ever so *bright* deputy principals, they started changing the bell this year to excerpts from songs, lasting 10-20 seconds!!

i mean, they did shut off the bells in A block where they are being held, but every 52 minutes, in the silence of an exam room (apart from the coughing, sniffling, pen clicking, feet shuffling, exam ladies loud breathing down ur neck when ur sat at the back of the room like me), u can clearly hear parts of such wonderful and catchy songs like "My Sharona", "Eye Of The Tiger" and other such gems, coming from the many other and near bell locations.

i swear they screwed me up so bad in eng 1 and 2!!! sooo freaking annoyying! not only breaks ur train of thought, but then gets stuck in ur head for the remainder of time, and u constantly have to keep going back on ur train of thought to get back to where u were before ut brain lapsed and took up the 'dagn, dagn dagn dagn' of eye of the tiger...

all i can say is im not gona avoid some awful tiger pun by venting my frustration by putting in a big

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Farkette

HSC
bloodysunday said:
hey maybe i should just listen to german music now then :p
hey thats exactly what i do! its been a sort of ritual for any assessment talk in the subject since i went on exchange before yr 11 and scored myself like 7 burnt cds of the awesome group -Die Aerzte-

awesome shiat, helps get the language in ur head real fast, and its kind of a cheating way to study cos its enjoyable too lol.

*duly noting irony that this is being said the very night of the exam, after its already happened.
but then u can see my ulterior motives (which were actually subconscious this time) in that other thread somewhere where some chick was moaning about how ppl dont share the good stuff (in that case notes) until after the exam...*

:p

bloodysunday

Galactic Hitch-hiker
HSC
well it kinda worked. i had sich offnen by not from there stuck in my head during the exam... though i don't think i couldve used the sentences "meine musik ist negativ" (my music is negative, duh) or "erklaren mir wie das gehen soll" (explain to me how this should go) lol. oh well, i did fine without it :p

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
i'm using *two* musicals for ext eng tomorrow as related texts - they've already been in my head all day :p

cephren

...@ Stephagain... I kno... I go 2 Nowra High:(... Wasnt Good When I was Listening To EXCUSE ME WHILE I KILL MYSELF by SENTENCED...

...Speaking Of Train Of Thought for My Math Examz I had IN THE NAME OF GOD and ENDLESS SACRIFICE and THIS DYING SOUL all by DREAM THEATER all off their newest album TRAIN OF THOUGHT... absolutely awesome songs... add all 3 together and u have 37minutes of mind-boggling music...

...Before Exams I Drown Myself In Crazy Thrash/Power/Death/Doom Metal Such As LAMB OF GOD, CHIMAIRA, SATYRICON etc... then last half hour I Listen To The Softer Metal Of ENTWINE, BREAKING BENJAMIN, SONATA ARCTICA, IN FLAMES etc... Either Way I Have A SOUNDTRACK in my head every time i do an exam and it never stops...

...PM me if interested in non-conformist/non-pop-culture music...

Crikket

Exactly Member
HSC
Urgh! i had a really old song - "what's going on" by the four non blondes - going through maths extension 1 as well! how annoying...
Although i do think it's really appropriate and sums up the situation nicely :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)