The songs we get stuck in our heads (1 Viewer)

miranda

HSC
bastard people before the modern history exam started singing "back in the USSR" which i then got in my head and was bloody annoying!!

Steph69

hey hey..i had at the end of the exam that AZ song..omg so gay the one that goes .." this is the world we live in..come in and lets stop trying(or crying), az knows how to party.." soemthign liek that if u get wat it is..arrhhhg damn poppy doo goody lets party song

alby

cool duckie
HSC
dont remember what i had in my head for eng & maths...but i was shocked when i didnt have ANYTHING in there today (IPT)! usually if i dont have any songs in my head, my mind wanders off...but today it stayed where it was & i was actually able to work without being distracted by other crap....but i could hear the melbourne cup over the pa (outside) at 3.10-15 (or whenever it was), which made me giggle a bit caus you could hear the commentator's voice, rambling on, but couldnt actually hear what he was saying....luckily not too annoying.

oh & to whoever was going on about the beachboys......ugh!! i was brought up on that stuff caus of my dad, now i hate it with a passion!!

miss_pie

HSC
i had some 'i'm fat' song in my head to the tune of 'i'm bad' by michael jackson in the first english exam. it was entertaining but i nearly wrote my story about it!

milsey

stace212 said:
Through english I had Metallica, Wherever I May Roam... by choice, it was my supp text for journey. Then for maths I had Simple Plan Addicted, fuckin annoyin in a maths exam!!!!!!
You used that as well. My english teacher tried to discourage me put it in because it "wasnt sophisticated enough. i hope i put them of the track when i accredited it to lars ulrich and james hetfield instead of metallica.

shereem

I had Simple Man by Lynyrd Skynyrd in my head for the Bio exam... Even got so bad I began writing out the lyrics!! :mad:

~~Jess~~

HSC
omg i had that brittany spears song in my head, provocative. i dont even like that song! :mad:
oh for religion

GromReaper

HSC
miss_pie said:
i had some 'i'm fat' song in my head to the tune of 'i'm bad' by michael jackson in the first english exam. it was entertaining but i nearly wrote my story about it!
That'd be "Weird Al" Yankovic - Fat.

Had Red Hot Chili Peppers - Californication for both Bio and IPT.

Groagy

HSC
During Ext English I had Junior Kickstart by the Go Team stuck in my head because I was listening to it before the exam to get me motivated.

Maths I had !!!'s Me and Giuliani Down by the Schoolyard, a True Story and Something for Kate's cover of Dreamworld stuck in my head.

dimsims

HSC
There is a canadian exchange student in my class who sings every lesson, and because i am easily influenced by anything i always have his songs stuck in my head. The other day he was singing reg reagan's am i ever gunna see the biff again....which was annoying becuase i was singing it at work(im a checkout chick at coles). We also were singing that song "aint no mountain high enough....' which is funny 3 boys and a girl, who all suck.

malkin86

HSC
I had "The Phantom of the Opera" in my head during Bio...

"The Phantom of the Opera is here.. inside your experiment to determine the action of bacteria X and bacteria E on a substrate" :D

NiKiTa

i had that annoying little nokia tune in my head thru ancient last week!
i wud hav prefered the mozart ringtone as i heard classical music enhances ur memory...

budj

HSC
Lol, I had the Srilankan national anthem stuck in my head during the Biology examination.
Srilanka matha...Upi SriLanka...Namo...Namo...Namo...Namo...Matha. lol of all times

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
I had killing heidi's Iam in me head during the english 1 exam

viking

I've had the song from that chocolate, Bueno, ad in my head. You know...
L is for the way you Look at me
O cause you're the only One I see
V is Very Very extraordinary
E is Everything and such and such and such...

I also have heavy metal and the two don't blend. One exam I a Mudvayne song was blaring in my head. It stopped the second the exam started and started again when it stopped, at the place it had left off.

When I was in year three, I remember during a multiplication tables test I couldn't stop thinking nah, nah, nah, nah, nah BATMAN! and I even hummed it out loud and got in trouble.

malkin86

HSC
And I had "I got it from Agnes" by Tom Lehrer in my head during Geography...

Hippy La-Laa

Stupid Pixie.
HSC
^ LOL! Tom Lehrer, my Dad listens to him. I must say, I quite like the "Masochsim Tango". :p

But that would have been annoying....

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)