The SONG that changed my life ! (1 Viewer)

neafoo

HSC
I dont think a song has ever 'changed my life'.
The only thing i can think of like it is i guess metallica's 'fade to black' got me playing guitar again, and now i play heaps, but i still dunno if its possible to say a song has 'changed my life'.

tehsky

so lyk yeh.
HSC
Wonderful - Marques Houston
listen to it or google the lyrics.
its hot + meaningfull x)

also clsm - free your mind; its trance but the words its got in it are lyk woaaaaaaaaaah. =p
obviously this is when ur shufflin n u just wanna SET YOUR BODYY FREEEEEEEE :D

2curvy4u

HSC
At the moment I'm loving The Way I R by Timbaland, Wake Up Call by Maroon 5 and When the Dawn Breaks by Narcotic Thrust... I absolutely love these songs... and Baby Got Back by Sir Mixalot makes me feel good too.. :p

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
Cosmic Gate - Exploration of Space.

Revealed me to the world of trance, from happyhardcore + hard trance and now I'm a hardstyle convert :)

KatieQ

HSC
a song that helped me alot when I was feeling kinda depressed was Better days by Pete Murray.. so wonderful and relaxing music.
very true lyrics cos I did have some friends who abandonded me once..
and it sucked.
But I got over it.. yayyy
and now I can't wait.. till I can help my friendsss..(part of song for those who didn't know)

also Josh Groban, I LURRVVEEE his music so beautiful! I'm going to see him in october.. woooohh
so excited.
music is the international language.
~luv katie

Retrovertigo

HSC
N/A

considering i'm only 16, i haven't seen much or been through much... BUT so far its got to be bEN kWELLER.

i swear no one heard of him? put it simply this way: the beat of his tunes makes me feel 10 TIMES LIGHTER. so that must be pretty good.

WARNING: Ben Kweller is not for metal hardrock core fans that are enriched in profanity.

budda

HSC
Im gunna have to say Torches-Rise Against got me into the whole Punk/Hardcore genre.

simplistic

nice as ice
HSC
most of linkin park songs esp - in the end
if its not life changing it at least changes the direction of thoughts going through your head
the fray - how to save a life ... perfect song ( maybe becuase it has sentimental values to me and my friends) love listening to it over and over again

johony

HSC
Billy Corgan said:
How are they indie? They were mainstream pop.
I presume you missed the fact that the post was dripping in sarcasm.

Anyway,
Saturdays - Cut Copy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)