The Skull Beneath The Skin (1 Viewer)

MushROOM HeaD

HSC
:wave: hey there

Just wondering if anyone would have any notes on The Skull Beneath The Skin. If so please pass them on ... it would be greatly appreciated. Thank You

beckywecky

HSC
HAHAHAHAHAHA...

Zahra? Yes - it HAS to be you.

Aah, we're in the same boat here. If anyone has Skull Beneath the Skin notes PLEASE forward them onto BOTH of us. We have to:

a)Read the entire novel by 7:30am tomorrow.
b)Answer two pages full of incredibly detailed questions.

We're screwed.

:D

namdog

HSC
yeah i wouldn't mind some notes also. I have already read the book but i know that come trials & HSC i wont have any time to read it again. I have looked all over the net for some but i can't find anything :(

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
Its probably a better idea for you to read the text, then ask questions and discuss issues you have. This is because its easier for you to form a solid understanding of the text yourself with help from others than it will be for you to memorise a study guide especially when your understanding will not yet be perfect. However if you go to the main page, you will see that the biki(the boredofstudies wiki) has begun to fill in information for ext 1 english so that by the time trials come around there will probably be information you can use for revision purposes.

beckywecky

HSC
Oh yeah, definitely - I am reading it... But it was one of those situations where we needed to know about the whole book and answer ridiculous questions on it within a 12 hour period. That's what procrastination gives ya!

Luckily I got away with it, and could bullshit my way through what he asked because I knew enough.

*Wipes brow*

I realised I have heaps of notes on it, though - so I'll post them up when I get the time.

:)

illodous

Angels...
HSC
Hello -

I realised that there aren't a lot of notes and/or support for TSBTS and I thought I might chip in with my two cents..

The Skull is one of my strongest texts in knowledge and understanding and I still have notes and folders of original insight and discussions and seminars from class, tutoring with my old teacher as well as insights from university advisory days.

I am offering a chance to solicit my help to answer any questions about the text; values, interpretations and insights, so please do not hesitate to air them in this thread.

Sam.

bored.
HSC
Good to know, I'm sure a few questions will start appearing soon . . .

amz888888

HSC
Hi...I am also doing Skull beneath the skin and need notes for it..so if possible we could exhange if either one of us gets notes?

amz888888

HSC
Hi..i was wondering if i could buy notes off you? or you could send them to me because i am doing the skull beneath the skin and am finding it really hard to get into it.

qwertyasdfg

HSC
ARGH!!! I need notes really badly for this novel. The BOS community notes have nothing on the Summary! I need a good chapter based summary because i have no time to read the freaking book. :bomb:< This is what I feel like...

send anything useful to blueeagle2007@gmail.com,

THX dudez.

elle148

HSC
when you think about it, people who send notes would have had to spend time and effort doing them.

Try reading the book bit by bit, coming to your own conclusions AND then asking for help.

The only difficulty I'm having is writing an answer to WHY P.D James uses the literary references. I don't have a solid response.

Ditzy

HSC
elle148 said:
when you think about it, people who send notes would have had to spend time and effort doing them.

Try reading the book bit by bit, coming to your own conclusions AND then asking for help.

The only difficulty I'm having is writing an answer to WHY P.D James uses the literary references. I don't have a solid response.
im not sure but i think the references to other CF texts is to foreshadow the crime that appears after all the detailed characterisation and remind responders that they're reading a CF ~~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)