The Sims 2 (1 Viewer)

robo-andie

HSC
no, I haven't let them die of old age yet, I think I should do this sometime, I might enjoy it.
Yes, that is random.... I might have someone on standby to drown incase the natural death gets boring.

Some_Guy

HSC
So your supposed to raise a family or sim?

can you make a godfather/mafia type family?

It's what I want that's easy. It's getting it that
HSC
playing it without cheats is so much more fun (and hard work) than shoving in "motherlode" and not worrying about looking for work. i tried it once, made 1 character and now i have several descendant families with their own businesses, degrees and millions! it's great fun....you become attached :p

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
I haven't played sims 2 for ages. But I've finally got up to date with all the expansion packs, and look forward to sitting down (finally) and spending hours playing the game.

I had an old game, until my computer decided to crash, and I had 8 generations, gravestones everywhere in the backyard. It was cool.

And whats this family fun stuff expansion pack thats just come out?

jake2.0

. . .
HSC
You can get the game from Pizza Hut for about $35 with a couple of pizzas, drinks.... it also comes with the university expansion pack.

ediisjoz

HSC
The_highwayman said:
have you ever seen them die because of old age.

A bunch of dancing hula (sp?) girls appear and the grim reaper comes. It's heaps random.
ive seen that.. haha that happened to me the other day

i played sims 2 today, and its addictive. stop it stopit.

Riviet

HSC
N/A
The_highwayman said:
playing it without cheats is so much more fun (and hard work) than shoving in "motherlode" and not worrying about looking for work.
Yeah, the only real cheat that the manual mentions is the "no aging" one, sometimes I want to play with my sims longer before letting them get old and die. :p

HSC
i do it all the time...like, when you have people with maxxed out skills etc. i prefer to keep them young. only problem is when they have kids. a pregnant sim wont have a baby with "aging_off" activated nor will any toddlers/children/teenagers grow up which means u have to turn aging back on again and invest in one of those elixer of life things.

transcendent

HSC
N/A
Sims 2 made me realise how pathetic life can get. Each life stage has the normal routines, and if you keep those routines and deal with any random events properly you pretty much sail through life. It's rather boring and repetitive. Also the fact that you can be best friends with the opposite sex then flirt with them anytime and you're in a relationship. Why can't life work like that? :(

lol the only purpose I play Sims is to have hot kids... kinda reflects reality where I don't see the point to having kids if they aren't hot and smart and I can be a good role model. =\

HSC
transcendent said:
lol the only purpose I play Sims is to have hot kids... kinda reflects reality where I don't see the point to having kids if they aren't hot and smart and I can be a good role model. =\
hahaha :p me too. That is also another reason why i don't like to let my sims die or get old. At the moment, i've got one female sim who has had kids with 3 generations of males from the same family (father, son, grandson) because they produce hot kids.:D

i then max out their skills and get them a degree.

s2indie

HSC
Haha, all my sims are hot too. I can't bring myself to make them ugly.

HSC
i don't like how, with the expansion packs, sims take a while to get over being angry at someone. I mean, when ur trying to fulfil the lifetime aspiration of "have 20 simultaneous lovers" it's inevitable that ur gunna get caught cheating at some stage. the problem is that you can't immediately try to remedy the situation because the offended sim is all mad and stuff. Sure, it's more realistic but it gets in the way of achieving that lifetime platinum aspiration as quick as you would have hoped.

robo-andie

HSC
The sims 2 > Nightlife > University > Open for business

The sims > livin large > house party > hot date > vacation > unleashed > superstar > making magic

I think that's right ... :S

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)