• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The Simpsons creators = Right wing, conservative, republican F*CKS! (1 Viewer)

shady_03

Sue me....
HSC
Wen i was younger i used to love the simpsons, it was seriously one of my favourite shows. But now ive started noticing more and more that in the newer (and many of the older episodes 2) that the creators add in subtle political views which the average viewer never really picks up on.

I then learnt that the creators of the Simpsons were infact fucking Republicans who support bush, and now it all makes sence. Like for example, the episode where Lisa complains because her school lost the band competition, the dialoague goes as such:

Bill Clinton : Well, if things dont go your way, just whinge and complain until they do
Marge : Thats some pretty lousy advice
Clinton : Then again, im a pretty lousy president

(Clinton is a democrat btw for those who didnt know)

Considering that i hate republicans, i hate watching the simpsons now coz of all the political shit that they put in there. Sure, they support bush and only caring about the rich class , but for fuck sake cant they leave that outta the show?

Next time u watch the simpsons look out for it, and ull get wat im sayin.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
You're a dick, they mocked the bushes too.
Like southpark they take a moderate view from both sides of the fence, screw u lefty you're ment to be the ambassador for free speech.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Exactly, but i think it's stupid to bitch about stuff like this...

Like i think the republicans that were against chris rock because of his joke about abortion are stupid dicks too.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
I think when people... start complaining about politics getting into pop culture, they're really taking it too far.
Next there'll be people claiming that Matt Groening works for Haliburton.

shady_03

Sue me....
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
You're a dick, they mocked the bushes too.
Like southpark they take a moderate view from both sides of the fence, screw u lefty you're ment to be the ambassador for free speech.
Where the fuck did that coem from man????

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Well man the whole thing u said was just unfair, the simpsons.. from what i can see are fairly democratic, but do choose to mock the democrats too.
If you look, lisa the smarter one... is pretty much silently an avid democrat.

shady_03

Sue me....
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
Well man the whole thing u said was just unfair, the simpsons.. from what i can see are fairly democratic, but do choose to mock the democrats too.
If you look, lisa the smarter one... is pretty much silently an avid democrat.
Sorry dude but i always see the simpsons mainly dissing the democrate. So wat if im a lefty, i fukin hate the was the republicans think and act.

and the simpsons are NOT democratic.

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
but thats hardly to say the simpson creators are right wing, conservative, republican fucks

relax dude and enjoy a carton without wondering if big brother is over your shoulder- it could develop into paranoia of some sort?

shady_03

Sue me....
HSC
Thats the thing -normally i really enjoy the simpsons. But the whole political thig keeps on coming up! It annoys me

Grobus

Laughing Boy
HSC
All the right wing stuff in the Simpsons is ironic.

Grobus

Laughing Boy
HSC
Seriously though, its pretty stupid to let a few political gags here and there (that youre taking way too seriously) get in the way of loving a show as good as the Simpsons.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
there was an episode that made fun of the bushes big time
they mock everyone '-_-

but i was a little offended by the australia collect phone call episode, when homer said something along the lines of "you should learn from us americans, in our country, everyone is equal. nerds are respected for their intelligence... etc"
wtf? :confused:
more like the other way around! american tv shows are what encourages popularity contests and nerd-discriminating acts '-_-

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
It's like watching Team America: World Police.. and just complaining about how they called the left pussies... they also called the people on the right stupid reckless dicks...

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
dude, the simpsons dont have subliminal political messages, they are just trying to bag out people who are famous at the time, that clinton joke was made cuase clinton was the president atm, ffs man u read to much propoganda and think everyone is against you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)