The Short Answer Section - English (1 Viewer)

HSC
speedofsound said:
It definitely said sunglasses, I remember reading it a few times to double check.

Yep, MC.
ye, i was about to choose that but i examined the goat carefully and i swear he wasn't wearing sunglasses.

HSC
superelizabeth said:
....IT WAS FUNNY!i found D hilarious, and had to control myself to not break the silence of the hall.
you are being sarcastic right..?

i didnt notice the stains till the question told me

HSC
xXmuffin0manXx said:
you are being sarcastic right..?

i didnt notice the stains till the question told me
no...quite honest, i found it really funny. The stains were HUGE, how can you not notice it LMAAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pwoh

O_O
HSC
Uni Grad
superelizabeth said:
no...quite honest, i found it really funny. The stains were HUGE, how can you not notice it LMAAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOL I didn't notice them until I read the question. How do you notice such things?

kawaiinlove

HSC
I was about to put the "ewe" one but then I remembered that's not a visual technique and decided on the sheep wearing glasses option.

pwoh

O_O
HSC
Uni Grad
superelizabeth said:
LMAO no such thing as accidents in exams.

it's called making observations Anne lol
Yes there is, remember the correction made in the maths exam? :p

Leona~

HSC
but it asked..."the SUNglasses of the goat/ewe"
i'm pretty sure they were transparent spectacles...

I may be wrong. Please cure this suspense XD

Cardea

HSC
qmaz said:
lol but we couldn't be sure if those mug stains are actually part of the advertisement? it could be just to make a sense of who and what type of people would read this "bullshit shaggy" local newspaper. I put C - glasses on sheep. Is it just me or was this section such a freaking joke.
I didn't like this section - I thought it was the most ambiguous out of the whole multiple choice. I orginally chose the glasses one, until a last minute revelation hit me and I noticed it said SUNglasses, so I quickly changed my answer to D :uhhuh:

I think I stuffed up a few questions in that section too.. You know the question about why the advertisments were all in colour? What did you guys put? Fomr memory, the answers were:

a. ...
b. it emphasises the variety of news items
c. it emphasises the businesses and community events
d. ...

I chose B, simply because colours used to emphasise businesses? That's kind of dodgy, I thought. Some parts of the newsletter were in colour too, so I thought colour would just show variety. I think I'm wrong though..

pandaemon

HSC
N/A
yea i didnt select D either because those definetely werent sunglasses.

and besides, if they really did make a mistake calling them sunglasses, they gotta give us all one extra mark for that.

i can only hope?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)