The Shittest Movie Ever. (1 Viewer)

AB940

HSC
Uni Grad
Mean Girls 2 - I downloaded by accident thinking it was the original. It was so bad that I couldn't watch past the first 20 minutes.
Also in grade 8 French class we had to watch this horrible French movie called Flight Of The Red Balloon, which was really pretentious and boring.

sirable1

HSC
Uni Grad
Honestly, the only thing I hate about HSC English is the selected text. They have some of the worst texts yet. What the fuck was the board smoking? I still can't believe how they didn't use Kubrick's 1964 film "Dr. Strangelove" (one of the greatest films of all time; in satire, war and in general), but instead they used Clooney's 2005 "Good Night and Good Luck" for EX1's After The Bomb topic from 2015-2020.

The only text I'd say is good is Scott's 1982 "Bladerunner" (some of you may hate), Kubrick's 1968 film "2001", Hitchcock's 1954 film "Rear Window and Coppola's 2003 film "Lost in Translation".

All other texts (especially from Standard and ESL English) can eat the shit of camels.

Last edited:

sirable1

HSC
Uni Grad
Quite recently, I"ve watched American Reunion. Storyline, Dialogue, Acting (especially) and other contexts are probably the worst I've experienced in cinema. Chris Klein shouldn't be acting in the first place, looks like he forgets his lines or the director can't be giving a shit about the film's scene.

sirable1

HSC
Uni Grad
I've watched "Ben and Arthur" once. You can through searching in Youtube. Probably one of the best unintentional films so bad its good. They really didn't give a damn about a scene. Looks like they just took someone off the street and gave them the script.
http://www.imdb.com/chart/bottom

they are so bad, that they are funny.

jenslekman

HSC
Honestly, the only thing I hate about HSC English is the selected text. They have some of the worst texts yet. What the fuck was the board smoking? I still can't believe how they didn't use Kubrick's 1964 film "Dr. Strangelove" (one of the greatest films of all time; in satire, war and in general), but instead they used Clooney's 2005 "Good Night and Good Luck" for EX1's After The Bomb topic from 2015-2020.

The only text I'd say is good is Scott's 1982 "Bladerunner" (some of you may hate), Kubrick's 1968 film "2001", Hitchcock's 1954 film "Rear Window and Coppola's 2003 film "Lost in Translation".

All other texts (especially from Standard and ESL English) can eat the shit of camels.
Good Night and Good Luck - while not one of the GREATEST film of all time - is superb and is an absolute masterpiece, especially when viewed in the context of After The Bomb. So I wouldn't use that as an example of bad text selection by the board...

JustDance

HSC
N/A
Uni Grad
Dead Snoe! I just watched that not long ago, it stills makes me cry how bad that movie is.

DannyBoy33

HSC
N/A
First Hobbit. Its not that its that bad, it's just, cannot...compare...with...the...lotr...
New one reminded me...

hawkrider

all class
HSC
N/A
Strictly Ballroom, we were forced to study it for year 8 English...

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)