The Shittest Movie Ever. (1 Viewer)

Mysterie

HSC
Gyppo, which was nominated for like 2 BAFTA's is undisputably the worst film ive ever seen

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
I had a copy. Then I went to watch it and it stopped working. So annoyed.

allykat92

HSC
The Village. Worst movie I've ever seen in my life -.- It wasn't scary (like it was apprently supposed to be), the plot was a mix of several books and the movie just failed completely. It was a waste of time :(

Maro0uHaa

HSC
LOLL...ii think u no that moviie paranormal activity =_= attempt at bein gscry FAILS xD

Zee Zappo

HSC
LOLL...ii think u no that moviie paranormal activity =_= attempt at bein gscry FAILS xD

CORRECT! Yes I second that.
That was such a pathetic moviee...thank god my friend & I borrowed a pirated copy of it and not wasted money in the theatres .
so stupid.
we ended up fast forwarding the whole 2 hrs.
the only scene that actually made us pausee and play it for the fun of it (since we were literally so BORED OUT OF OUR NUTS) was when she bit her own arm and also when she got dragged out of bed like a sausage haha

a waste of time, energy and motivation. we were so bored afterwards we couldnt sit to watch another movie...to bad we were supposed to watch the bourne identity <3

Villa94

HSC
Goal 3.

Biggest disappointment/let down after having 2 awesomw prequels. It completely sucked.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Zombie Nation is terrible. Zombies consisted of girls with a patch of eye shadow on their faces.

rundotop

HSC
N/A
pretty much anything with Paris Hilton in it
The only good part of house of wax, was when the pole when through her head

LANO7070

HSC
Repossessed...its just gay and...Leslie Neilson...you disappointed me when you made this.
Twilight anyone? Or am i the only one who think that the films are all horrible???

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
Yes, LAN07070, of course you are the only one that hates Twilight. I'm sure you haven't just subscribed to the "THESE MOVIES ARE BAD BECAUSE EVERYONE LIKES THEM SO I'M GUNNA BE ALL COOL AND REBELLIOUS AND SAY THEY SUCK" strand of thinking.

You shall be shunned for not liking Twilight because everyone loves Twilight because it's
~fabulous~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)