The Shittest Movie Ever. (1 Viewer)

CieL

HSC
Watched Shutter last week.

It was beyond shit.

Came out feeling so unsatisfied. Like I didnt watch anything at all.

Usually when I buy popcorn and watch a good movie, the box is still full because I was so immersed in the movie.. but for Shutter, the whole box was gone and I was ready to fall asleep..

michael1990

HSC
"The Club"

Based on the play.

MAN THAT MOVIE IS SO CRAP!

It makes Epic Movie look good.

Trajan

HSC
michael1990 said:
Never heard of it?
That's testament to how shit 'the kid' is.

You're better off for not having heard of it.

CharlieB

?uestlove
HSC
Trajan said:
Boiler Room
i enjoyed this one, it reminds me of Scarface.

I would recommend it to anyone.

I didn't want to be an innovator any more, i just wanted to make the quick and easy buck, i just wanted in. The Notorious BIG said it best: "Either you're slingin' crack-rock, or you've got a wicked jump-shot." Nobody wants to work for it anymore. There's no honor in taking that after school job at Mickey Dee's, honor's in the dollar, kid. So I went the white boy way of slinging crack-rock: I became a stock broker.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
CieL said:
Watched Shutter last week.

It was beyond shit.
I watched it last week. One of the worst movies I have ever seen.

...but I blame myself. I should of known that it would be horribly bad after watching the grudge. I will never watch another horror movie set in japan ever again.

michael1990

HSC
PwarYuex said:
Troy, probably.
I really enjoyed that movie.

Although i'm a little biased because i like the old king and battle for power movies.

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
House of the Dead III or whatever it was.
Whatever it was called, where possessed zombies were trying to take over the world and spread their viruses and anyone who was bitten was infected.

X

xeuyrawp

michael1990 said:
I really enjoyed that movie.

Although i'm a little biased because i like the old king and battle for power movies.
But they're only decent when the story and the plot are both good. In a typical Holywood ask for mediocre involvement on the part of the audience, Troy was pretty much entirely plot.

To be judgemental, you couldn't have liked the film for that reason, you must have just liked the effects, action, etc.

scarybunny said:
But it was full of ridiculously attractive, sweaty men in skirts. What's not to like?
The fact that it's one of the most interesting stories of all time, and yet they turned it into a trashy films for teens with no intelligence? It reminded me of being a baby again with the whole "being fed" thing.

bawd

HSC
White Man's Burden by Desmond Nakano. As if it is appropriation of Rudyard Kipling's poem. :mad1: We had to sit through the stupid thing for EX1.

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
Johnny Mnemonic. It's so hilariously and unintentionally bad that I literally rofled.

A dolphin who rules the internet vs. an assassin reverend who fights with crucifixes. Classic.

And there are too many 08/09ers displaying opinions here. Being annoyed with a film, just because you have to watch it in English, is lame. You get the right to an opinion once you're finished with the retardation called the HSC, not before.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)