The right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed (1 Viewer)

shuttle_bus5

HSC
Anyone that thinks Australian citizens have the right to firearms is a nut job. Go back to America. Have you not seen how screwed up that country is.
If you do not believe they should be banned then i will hold a gun to your head and you tell me they are not weapons of mass destruction.

shuttle_bus5

HSC
Well obviously you consider America a "very good country".
Personally, looking at those stastics, America should be top 3 due to its politcal and economic dominence. If you look at the top countrys how many legalise guns?

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
Personally, looking at those stastics, America should be top 3 due to its politcal and economic dominence. If you look at the top countrys how many legalise guns?
All countries have varying restrictions on guns though.

David Spade

Banned
HSC
N/A
the top 4 countries in the human development index have some of the highest rates of gun ownership in the world

you
dumb
cunt

David Spade

Banned
HSC
N/A
switzerland requires every male from the age of 20 to 42 to keep an automatic rifle and semi automatic pistol at home. it also has one of the lowest rates of gun crime in the world.

finland has one of the highest rates of gun ownership (32 per 100 people) and is ranked the best country in the world with very low gun crime.

australia has relitively high rates of gun ownership, yes, very low gun crime.

Brazil has extremely restrictive gun laws yet 39000 people were killed by them in 2003.

David Spade

Banned
HSC
N/A
i dont even give a shit about this tbh
im just bored

i have all the guns i want
dont want an automatic, bullets are fucking expensive

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
i dont even give a shit about this tbh
im just bored

i have all the guns i want
dont want an automatic, bullets are fucking expensive
Wouldnt mind a bolt action for target practice.

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
This combined with your comments about genocide in the other thread paint a disturbing picture.
Yo ad, atleast im not a narrow minded fuckwit of a troll :)
Next you will be saying that me owning a bike is one step away from stalking you.

Last edited:

ad infinitum

HSC
N/A
Yo ad, atleast im not a narrow minded fuckwit of a troll :)
Next you will be saying that me owning a bike is one step away from stalking you.
I see you have a halo account...why don't you take me on right now? settle this? Need to punish you for your online crimes.

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
I see you have a halo account...why don't you take me on right now? settle this? Need to punish you for your online crimes.
See, now we know you are a troll, you abuse those who play violent games or go target shooting, but yet you play a violent game? Go make a new thread in Game and stop ruining other peoples.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)