• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The real NYE story (1 Viewer)

chin music

HSC
N/A
Yep i saw it too. The women in the wheel chair didnt do anything she only got hit coz she happenned to be there. Isnt it funny how ppl that make a point of saying how "tough" and superior they r to other ppl don't even have the guts to fight a WOMEN IN A WHEEL CHAIR 1 ON 1!! There was more then 1 guy on her. And btw ive seen more cowardly stuff then that if u believe it. Oh and let me guess. Someones gonna call me racist. I have a great friend at school thats lebanese and its a shame how hes getting his house egged lately because of these cowards that want to show that they will sink to the lowest and most cowardly level of society to show that they can bloody a women in a wheel chair. YOU'RE NOT PROVING ANYTHING!!!

danieljarvis

HSC
ur_inner_child said:
i doubt the media would be as "compassionate" as not to use the story and blow it up, have all of the various media companies work as a team to keep the australians ignorant.
aren't we all australian?

HotShot

-_-
HSC
u can knock aussies, lebs and everything else, but dont knock weed!

Weed is life and life is weed!.

anyhow, these things happens and its not unusual especially during new years eve, we just dont really notice chances it happened last year, the year before etc.

Yes the cops are bludgers, but i kinda feel sorry, they have to put with this crap on new years eve with terrorism on their ass as well, on the other hand, they are cop and thats their job! and they need to do a bloody job. if it so easy smoke weed in front of them, you might aws well plant bomb in front of them.

the nsw government is fucked all over the place, probably why carr left knew it was gonna get screwed. everything is screwd in nsw, the taxes are higher, public transport is probably the worst in the world and its bloody expensive as well.

its really weird the government wants the public to use public transport but so darn expensive, i buy a car, its more convienient even rising petrol prices, it b etter than this bullshit unreliable transport system, The tunnel is the biggest waster of time and money .

Wolfowitz

, now also hated by Jews!
HSC
Comrade nathan said:
Are people not being the least suspicious that this could be a lie?
Yeah, but the doesn't matter to most journo's. By the time the truth *is* established, no one cares anymore but aunite Media Watch.

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
It's not a fucking lie.

You may have nothing better to do than attention seek on the internet, but i don't.

Actually, having said that, i can see how you would think that as there was absolutely nothing about it on the news.

I am nearly 100% positive that it is an intentional stifiling in order to stop further racial violence.

And I have no reason to start some bullshit rumour, as i said, anyone who tries to "seek revenge" or any bullshit like that is just as stupid and inhuman, and I mean that in every sense of the word.

I can't stop thinking about the shit I saw, it has seriously fucked me up.

I have seen fights before, but that was carnage, grown men on their knees, curled up in a ball moaning.

It was totally fucked up.

You wouldn't understand unless you have seen it.

i personally didn't witness much of the actual violence, just the guy that got smashed head first into the parking meter and the carnage that was left behind.

Just thinking about it makes me feel physically sick.

Anyone who commits such hideous acts of senseless violence is dirt to me.

Comrade nathan

HSC
Egronk said:
It's not a fucking lie.

You may have nothing better to do than attention seek on the internet, but i don't.

Actually, having said that, i can see how you would think that as there was absolutely nothing about it on the news.

I am nearly 100% positive that it is an intentional stifiling in order to stop further racial violence.

And I have no reason to start some bullshit rumour, as i said, anyone who tries to "seek revenge" or any bullshit like that is just as stupid and inhuman, and I mean that in every sense of the word.

I can't stop thinking about the shit I saw, it has seriously fucked me up.

I have seen fights before, but that was carnage, grown men on their knees, curled up in a ball moaning.

It was totally fucked up.

You wouldn't understand unless you have seen it.

i personally didn't witness much of the actual violence, just the guy that got smashed head first into the parking meter and the carnage that was left behind.

Just thinking about it makes me feel physically sick.

Anyone who commits such hideous acts of senseless violence is dirt to me.
Regardless, it does not charge the fact that you could be lying and have no way of proving that you are telling the truth. I'm just saying that, as alot of people on this forum believe anything.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
danieljarvis said:
aren't we all australian?
did i imply that we weren't?

its not even the crux of my argument

stop stirring shit

Last edited:

Wolfowitz

, now also hated by Jews!
HSC
ur_inner_child said:

stop stirring shit
You've got to be one of the most aggressive members on this forum. The Trolls are nothing on you.

Generator

HSC
N/A
ur_inner_child said:

stop stirring shit
Actually, you did -

ur_inner_child said:
i doubt the media would be as "compassionate" as not to use the story and blow it up, have all of the various media companies work as a team to keep the australians ignorant.
Clearly it was unintentional, but the fact remains that you did imply otherwise.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
Generator said:
Actually, you did -

Clearly it was unintentional, but the fact remains that you did imply otherwise.
hmm, i brushed that the second time i read it too.
i probably intended to write "the general public" but stopped and said australians.

meh

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)