The "prac." question... (1 Viewer)

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
yeah, that question where u had to demonstrate the effect of changing magnetic field on a generated current...what did u guys put for it?

N

ND

I remembered the one from CSU, so i just used that. The only thing i did differently was use a metronome to ensure that the speed of the magnet is always the same and constant.

i did the magnet moving through a solenoid connected to a galvanometer........and then use 2 magnets.......therefore u can measure the difference.

bails

Originally posted by dnt stop runnin
i did the magnet moving through a solenoid connected to a galvanometer........and then use 2 magnets.......therefore u can measure the difference.
Exactly what i did, neva done it in class so i made it up!

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by bails
Exactly what i did, neva done it in class so i made it up!

ya same here....i thought u had to measure the effect of magnetic fields on current and i did a prac where u put a conductor thru magnetic fields and then u measure the force produced.-damn i lost all my marks there!:(

Adam

HSC
Lorentz swing!

Booyakasha! I will get full marks for that question easy, all variables are accounted for.

Affinity

HSC
high torque, low speed electric motor connected by a v-belt to drive the generator

electromagnets in series with a resistor and a variable DC supply to change magnetic field.

Measure with CRO

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)