mirakon

nigga
HSC
Re: The Official Power Rangers Thread

To hell with this 1d crap, mods be power rangers characters pls

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC
used to watch it every afternoon at 4pm on channel 9 back in '99/'00. BEST.

I was the pink power ranger and still have the little action figure haha

The episode when the red ranger transformed into super ranger (or got a spirit animal or something I think it was a tiger/lion???) was my favourite and I can still remember :jawdrop: when that happened for the first time

FLYHAWK14

HSC
N/A
Wow I just came across thread and I never realised there are still good Power Ranger fans out there. All you old school(and some new school) fans will like this news. If you didn't like Samurai(the new stuff), don't knock it yet watch the NEXT series. Power Rangers is nearly 20 years old and will be doing an anniversary celebration as seen a couple of times in the past. In this one there is going to be something called the Legendary War(that's what it's called in the Sentai and will be re-shot with only American-adapted ones only)

watch from 0:53, if you liked the Power Rangers(as a kid/adult/whatever) you WILL love this.

Then there's what comes after the Legendary War, there will be a new team of Rangers who have a Pirate theme?(not sure if they're still going with it or not). The thing about these Rangers is that they can use the powers of past Power Rangers. Here's an example:

watch from 1:19

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC
Not gonna lie, I really enjoyed that, even though it was in spanish

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
OMG the theme is the same in Japanese and English! (like da muzak) I didn't know that before.

Also, if you guys want to know more about PR go here and nerd it up. Yay!

Last edited:

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad

Are the new red rangers all like this?
Emo and apathetic?

FLYHAWK14

HSC
N/A
Ladies and Gentlemen I give you Power Rangers Megaforce. I hear a Zordon-ish voice, yay!

Any thoughts? I legitimately think that is is the most attractive cast of Power Rangers I've ever seen, especially the Pink and Yellow Rangers. I mean seriously, how hot is the Pink Ranger here? And don't get me started on the Yellow Ranger, I looked her up and if any of you watch "Revenge", she has a girl-on-girl kiss ;).

Attachments

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)