• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The PIP Is Due In Like 21 Hours (1 Viewer)

Hunnylishush

HSC
nooo

yeah same as me i just started it yesterday and finally i got a clue how to do this stupid PIP argh can't wait till 9am!! its ruined my social life and my sleep. Goodluck ya'll!!:)

TangleElfshimer

Hunnylishush said:
yeah same as me i just started it yesterday and finally i got a clue how to do this stupid PIP argh can't wait till 9am!! its ruined my social life and my sleep. Goodluck ya'll!!:)
so you only started on saturday?

white_spazzy

but why?
HSC
Hunnylishush said:
you spent a few days on your PIP and it ruined your social life?
i think you need to get your priorities in order.
but good on you for giving up those few days :)

Skitzo

HSC
Think thats stupid ... l did my entire PIP within the time span of a whole 5 hours! What a moron, ay! Grrrrrr .. l could so kick myself, alot!!!!!!!!!! But it didn't turn out so badly, it was actually quite easy :) so not much hate emitting from my person for anyone who actually completed their PIP within the time given. Hope you'se pull it off and go well. :p

sugar_plum

HSC
Skitzo said:
Think thats stupid ... l did my entire PIP within the time span of a whole 5 hours! What a moron, ay! Grrrrrr .. l could so kick myself, alot!!!!!!!!!! But it didn't turn out so badly, it was actually quite easy :) so not much hate emitting from my person for anyone who actually completed their PIP within the time given. Hope you'se pull it off and go well. :p
i did mine over about 12 hours
so dun worry

wtgspod

HSC
eep!
i just got mine so i have till the end of 2006 to do it...
this thread was so encouraging!
but good luck all the same... hope u went well

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)