the pill or condoms? which makes sex better? (1 Viewer)

jen23

about std tests.. ive only been with 2 guys. the first was a virgin and i was his first anything (as in first more than kiss) and the same with the second guy, he was a virgin too etc. so do i need to get a std test done? cause im 100% positive i couldnt have anything cause i know that both guys were clean and i know that neither have or would cheat on me.. do u think thats ok not to get tested then?

babydollbarbie

yeah pill is definately the way, if u have ne like scares eg. condomes coming off or whatever ur got a pretty good chance that everythings fine great peace of mind!! yasmin is good!!!

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
lucy63 said:
about std tests.. ive only been with 2 guys. the first was a virgin and i was his first anything (as in first more than kiss) and the same with the second guy, he was a virgin too etc. so do i need to get a std test done? cause im 100% positive i couldnt have anything cause i know that both guys were clean and i know that neither have or would cheat on me.. do u think thats ok not to get tested then?
Yes. While you're at it, burn all your clothes just in case.

miranda

HSC
Hmm, me and my boy were both first timers and both a bit paranoid - so the first few times we used condoms and it was fine...but i've gone on the pill and he's unsure about not using condoms so we're still using both.

Komaticom

Bored Member
HSC
Uni Grad
BabySilver said:
Can I ask if there is anyreason you chose to take the test.. or just outta curiousity
It takes some anxiety away from copulation, knowing you won't be causing suffering of someone you love.

Actually I took it because I needed to for my ADF application. *grumble*.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
aussie defence force?

i've had tests before although not for a while and i think i might just for peace of mind

Komaticom

Bored Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Yeah, Australian Defence Force. UNSW@ADF Academy. Intelligence Officer preference. That career pathway is looking slim though, I just narrowly missed the minimum vision standards. Lodged an appeal, being so young and tender and innocent and still growing (I think).

Alright, let's shift the discussion back to rubber and pill. Don't want to alarm anyone with the HIV stuff.

Last edited:

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
From an enjoyment perspective, pill makes sex 'better' for both, only if you are in a long term and know you both are free from STDs (personally, I find it so much better without a condom, cos yeh the feel etc)

But from a safety perspective, use both!

Sashka

HSC
N/A
Umm, yeah the pill is definately better.

Easier and safer.

Simmey

HSC
pill

The pill does not make you fat!! It makes women feel good because of a balance in hormones making them more lax about what they eat and exercise. I've been on the pill for over 6 months and i've stayed at exactly the same weight.
Dont use condoms often with my boyfriend...we boht find they affect the... sensation. especially for him...despite this, i dont let him finish inside unless he is wearing a condom just for my piece of mind.

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
Simmey said:
The pill does not make you fat!! It makes women feel good because of a balance in hormones making them more lax about what they eat and exercise. I've been on the pill for over 6 months and i've stayed at exactly the same weight.
Dont use condoms often with my boyfriend...we boht find they affect the... sensation. especially for him...despite this, i dont let him finish inside unless he is wearing a condom just for my piece of mind.

it depends on the person and the type of pill..when i went on the pill i piled on weight, and hadnt changed my eating habits/exercise and so i went off it, and lost the weight straight away...whereas one of my friends claims it makes her lose weight

yulia

i'm sorry for your face.
HSC
Having never used a condom I have nothing for comparison, BUT it was good without them :p BUT if I wasn't sure that we were both clean I would use them, and if I wasn't on the pill then definately would've use them.

But then again, the pill isn't 100% effective...even when taken properly, there is still that 0.999999 risk :p and if you get sick, the risk rises alarmingly :p

And the fat thing, my doctor's words of wisdom "I think it's a myth, girls go on the pill because they're in a relationship, so they're happy, which means they're not getting all self concious about themselves because they're so in love and whatever, so they start eating more and before you know it they're ballooning in size and blaming it on the pill, when really, it's their boyfriends fault."

And yeah, babies make you fat too.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
Well like I said before, I went off the pill and lost 1.7kgs in a week.

BabySilver

HSC
blacksnack said:
go the injection.. every three months and theres no periods, condoms, pills, weight gain, cramps OR babies :)
I am guessing after that response you have had this injection?
Would you care to give us a bit of info?
It seems some girls are looking for something more permenant then the pill or condoms and information in the injection as opposed the the implant would be helpful.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)