the pill or condoms? which makes sex better? (2 Viewers)

spooky's.gal

HSC
blacksnack said:
go the injection.. every three months and theres no periods, condoms, pills, weight gain, cramps OR babies :)
sounds great, but there are side effects to this too.
one of my friends had the injection, had a reaction, and ended up with a three month long period - along with heavy bleeding, she lost weight to an *alarmingly* low level as she could hardly eat, due to cramps bad enough to make her violently ill, how romantic.
and the only way to get over it was to wait it out, after the injection wore off she was fine, put the weight back on, went back to her normal self. but she could barely walk for three months and spent a huge amount of money on 'feminine products'. not to mention her bf was a little *ahem* 'stressed' lol. but he stuck with her, which was good.
after seeing her suffer through that i would never go near those injections. but hey, if it works for you thats great. the pill works for me and i stick by it, it might not work for other people though. i found it best to just experiment a little and once i found something i liked i stuck with it.

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
holy christ...a three month long period
thats a lot of blood lost - wouldn't that be life threatening? (i dont know my science well)

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
Minai said:
holy christ...a three month long period
thats a lot of blood lost - wouldn't that be life threatening? (i dont know my science well)
mmm when girls have their period, the blood is actually the lining of our uterus (?), so apparantly it's not blood blood... from what i remember in PE classes anyway :p

not sure about that three-month long period though :eek: i can't even stand having mine for five days :p

BabySilver

HSC
bubz :D said:
mmm when girls have their period, the blood is actually the lining of our uterus (?), so apparantly it's not blood blood... from what i remember in PE classes anyway :p

not sure about that three-month long period though :eek: i can't even stand having mine for five days :p
5 days? man you is lucky! mine last 7 :

yulia

i'm sorry for your face.
HSC
BabySilver said:
If it wasn't for the pill, I'd be having 7 day long periods every 2 weeks :p

Now they last like, 3 days...

Current circumstances not withstanding.

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
BabySilver said:
well if you include spotting and all that, then yeah mine last about seven. but the last few days aren't too bad... the days leading up to it and the first few days SUCK

mr_speedy

its called karma baby
HSC
N/A
bubz :D said:

yeah i think the blood is strerile as well

timrie6

HSC
N/A
Ranger Stacie said:
the pill is crap because it makes you get fat. So condoms are better
not always. when i went on the pill i lost 6kg in 2 weeks

Last edited:

matt_f64

HSC
N/A
y do u think condom companies are tryin their best to make condoms that are so thin u basically cant feel them? (ie. ultra thin etc)...... obviously because htey (and everyone else) knows sex is better without a condom.. y do we use them then? STDs , pregnancy etc...

shalini

Ranger Stacie said:
the pill is crap because it makes you get fat. So condoms are better

Thats stupid...as i guy we really dont notice if you've put on a few extra kilos and even if we did we probarbly would'nt care....especially if it was my girlfriend. GOSH you girls really got to get over the whole weight issue...especially wen it comes to sex or you'll never enjoy urself if u dont.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
You could always use the most effective form of contraception, SNIP :p

HSC
AsyLum said:
I remember hearing on the news about a dude who had to have that done a few times before it worked. That said, I assume the reason it didn't work was because the procedure wasn't carried out correctly.

sugar_plum

HSC
AsyLum said:
argh, yuck
plus if you get it done at a young age, some women wont even go near you

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
ogmzergrush said:
I remember hearing on the news about a dude who had to have that done a few times before it worked. That said, I assume the reason it didn't work was because the procedure wasn't carried out correctly.
"Click go the shears"

sugar_plum

HSC
some ppl have complications for the rest of there lives because of those things

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
everytime someone says that condoms dont fit them that well doesnt mean they think that their dick is larger than a grapefruit.

the condom could be too loose and slips off, or it could be to otight girthwise and pinches the skin, like ia msure it can stretch to accomodate a grapefruit, but if u have a penis that large its going to get pinched pretty bad fro mthe rubber

ZacG

HSC
...you know they sell extra-large condoms for people with such a medical condition, right?

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
no i didnt actually. then what were those idiots on about of it not fitting right?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)