The perfect score: 100 (1 Viewer)

LaTrobe

Thanks for the replys....

I dont know though...i'm up against some good competition, contrary to what sonic youth says pigs will fly looks like tough competition

ssssonicyouth

phonic booth
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by LaTrobe
Thanks for the replys....

I dont know though...i'm up against some good competition, contrary to what sonic youth says pigs will fly looks like tough competition
pfft i'm sure he's already dropped a mark in his exams- most likely multiple marks- like 3!!!

it'll be a cakewalk..

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Originally posted by Leon585
yeh, you do man, waverley usually gets around 10-15 one hundreds so id say your chances are pretty good
10-15 out of the 22 that get a 100 UAI?
u must be joking

Leon585

HSC
Originally posted by Minai
10-15 out of the 22 that get a 100 UAI?(1)
u must be joking(2)
1. Fact, obviously you dont go to waverley minai... its an incredibly good school, better then ruse some argue. Perhaps you should read a bit more seeing as though your a moderator
2. Sif Im joking, U must be joking not believing me.... you dreaming mate... dont quit your day job

xarg

BUBZ :D
HSC
i believe lazarus said in one of his first posts:

Originally posted by Lazarus
Most of them are from one of JR, PLC or Grammar
somehow i don't think waverley received more than half of the 100s in the state... :rolleyes: esp without laz noticing

Leon585

HSC
what would Laz know... i think we would know better especially someone who is going to get 100 uai like la trobe... whats with all the brown nosing to laz... me and laz dog go way back to the 70s, when he was just my mere padawan... wait he still is my padawan!

Leon585

HSC
wtf, get banned for what? why do u have to brown nose to be a member of the BOS? pfft... me and Laz go way back man... we are seriously like forest gump and jenny... two peas in a pod... will smith and martin lawrence(only im the cooler one) :D

Leon585

HSC
Originally posted by pigs_can_fly
hmmm...someone reckons he's hard stuff

i wonder who? :rolleyes:
this coming from a guy who wants to know if he will get 100... smart but obviously not modest :D

LaTrobe

Originally posted by pigs_can_fly
hmmm...someone reckons he's hard stuff

hmmm...someone thinks they 0wn the world cause they have a chance at getting 100

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Originally posted by Leon585
1. Fact, obviously you dont go to waverley minai... its an incredibly good school, better then ruse some argue. Perhaps you should read a bit more seeing as though your a moderator
2. Sif Im joking, U must be joking not believing me.... you dreaming mate... dont quit your day job
1. Fact, ur just an idiot, face it
2. Fact, I kno the schools who got 100's, so trust me, there aint no 10-15 from one school, especially not Waverley

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
hmmm...someone thinks they 0wn the world cause they have a chance at getting 100

I believe it was you, a few pages back.

Seriously, i think i have a chance at a hundred...
:D

LaTrobe

Originally posted by Lazarus
I believe it was you, a few pages back.

:D
Man sif you didn't know i was joking? I gave 4units of band4!!!!
The fact that u reply estimations to everyone bar me also means you know those marks had no chance of getting anywhere close to a hundred.
Was just making the point i dont see why Pigsy needs to gloat. Sif he didn;t know he was a chance? For people who are all supposed to be top of the state you really lack a sense of humour
:D :D

LaTrobe

Originally posted by Minai
1. Fact, ur just an idiot, face it
2. Fact, I kno the schools who got 100's, so trust me, there aint no 10-15 from one school, especially not Waverley
1. No one, not even leon himself has disputed this
2. joking? We know very well where our skool stands for UAIs.
Doesn't take a UNSW eco degree to figure that out. Perhaps a lighter look on a messed up world will allow you to realise taking the piss is a road to a happier existence?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)