The "OMG I've Finished the HSC" thread (1 Viewer)

Firnovvwen

HSC
Woohoo I've finished!!

Woohoo I've finished my HSC.

It's all over, no more school for me, no more notes for me, no more assignments and so such.

I love it.

Now for a job.

How does everyone think they went with the exams?

Mine weren't anything to shout about, but they were all pretty fair I think. Which means I think I did alright.

Thoughts?

snoozette88

HSC
no fair

that is so not fair. i've still got one to go. it's drama n its on the afternoon session of the last day of exams. Grrrrr. and i've got my fromal on the next night. i'm gonna have 2 really big nights. Woohoo!!!!

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
rofl, i cant wait for the 1000 "ive finished" threads that'll be here tommorow afternoon, when buinsess is over. :p

DarkPrince_87

HSC
YAY done, completed em all and failed most of them....woohoo wats nxt u may ask...easy....stupid study yet again for first aid course at tafe on monday

~SeXcSuM~

HSC
fricken hell! iv finished!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7th Sign

HSC
yeah im done ......................doing something tonight crusie party i dunno what ever goes down some of my mates still got exams which suxxxxxxxxxxxxx...

just filled one of thoes green bins with notes and books all year 11/12 and some year 10 shit....was going to get the lighter onto it but mums washing was out :(

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
OMFG ive finished!!! yes!!! fucking finally!!!!!!!! tho im not going anywhere. im supposed to go to the pub tomorrow for an 18th, but i cant be bothered. IM FINISHED!!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Snow_dog

HSC
WOOOOOHOOOOO i can finally say my hsc is over!!!
THANK GOD FOR THAT!
NO MORE FOOD TECH EVER!!

URS TRULY

HSC
All Over Baby Schoolies Here I Come Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
the next thing to worry about is the formal. yuk. i hate formals. i just cant wait for schoolies. its pretty much straight after. OHHHHHh this surely the best feeling

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)