the "OMG i STILL havnt finished the HSC" thread (1 Viewer)

annie_walsh88

ohhh it makes me feel worse, I've still got Business, Foodtech, Hospitality and Drama to go...trust me, you have nothing to complain about ! the past 2 1/2 weeks have been such a waste :-(

Rekkusu

Currently: Away
HSC
Whoaaa that's definitely a lot of subjects to go >.<

I only have economics...a whole week to study XD hahaha I'm like breaking down into 2 days 2 topics each.

RyddeckerSMP

Go The Knights!
HSC
Economics........ The 8 days i had after modern to study for it are probably going to mostly go to waste as well.....

buffster2002

my last is Business Studies, which just happens to be my most HATED and LOATHED subject ever, due to the fact that no matter how hard i try i cant seem to get good marks.
I guess im just not a Business Studies person.

But yeah, im going INSANE now coz its so close to the end!

I swear that night im gonna drink as much as it takes for me to forget the past 2 years and especially the past few months. lol.

But im still really stressed and scared sh!tless right now of the Business exam, coz i need to go good in it and i know i wont!

H.S.What?

HSC
Mandy101 said:
Yeah, my friends have been getting drunk and partying all week - and I'm still studying damn it!!
i havnt finished yet (only art to go) and im still going out thursday friday saturday nites lol. Its not like i have to knuckle down for art, its a piece of piss

buffster2002

H.S.What? said:
i havnt finished yet (only art to go) and im still going out thursday friday saturday nites lol. Its not like i have to knuckle down for art, its a piece of piss
i envy you. I've basically been locked in my house studying for the past few months, and the insanity has definately kicked in, lol.

I guess its becuase my last exam is Business which is scared and is my hardest subject. If it was something easy (ie. none of my subjects coz im an idiot and picked hard stuff), id be going out too.

My sister got 94.5 as her UAI, but she was going out every night, even the night before her exams! damn her and her natural smarts! AHHHH

lol im crazy.

julie_jo

i have art on thursday.. its killing me! im already in the mindset that its all over... and my mind and body refuses to study... i am comfortable with this lol

lcf

man. nature. technology.
HSC
i am already in holiday mode - but feel so guilty about it cause of business - that sucks
i wish i could just go to sleep until the exam, wake up and get it over and done with

i can taste freedom yet i can't swallow yet!
argh!

Snow_dog

HSC
got food tech to go
AWWWW...
cant wait till 5pm wednesday unless of course i finish early :(
the relief will be soo pleasant!

CoFFee BreAk

HSC
Business Studies is chaining me to the wall!

It seemed all these days, I've been in a state of continuous stress.

Just can't wait 'til I rip the 'Nov 9' page off my calendar.

By then, senior high school will be history to me :D

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
YEAH!!!soo many people in the same boat as me. stupid fucking business studies. its admittedly my favourite subject, and im good at it, but why the fuck does it have to be shoved at the end of the HSC?!!?

ioniser

HSC
dammm i got economics on the last day ,im already in holiday mode been bludging these past 3 days

chinkyeye

HSC
sif post in that thread once ur've finished, who really gives a flying fuck about postin on bored telling cunts that u finsihed, seriusly who fucking wants 2 waste time doing this gay shit, fuck that stupid shit, ...gonna b on cloud 9 once i finsih business studies on wednesday

Last edited:

Dom Dom

HSC
i have one more to go and it's drama...the very last exam of the hsc had to be the subject i chose...ive been waiting since the 2nd for this stupid exam...havent really studied i figure i'll start tomorrow! oh well nearly there good luck to everyone else with exams remaining!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)