The Official NRL Thread (1 Viewer)

Hornby

Banned
HSC
lol all u manly haters get a life just becus we have had so much success over the past few years...and personally i see the broncos winning this year, nsw to win the dally m to go to slater, top try scorer folau and pointscorer thurston
How's the bandwagon? I don't hate manly as such, they're the bulldogs of 5-6 years ago, however, I just was ecstatic when Ropati scored and Kemp kicked the conversion. What the hell Raiders, second week in a row you've let me down, your right that was embarrasing to watch.

Venom.

HSC
yeh and when that player was on the field they shifted the ball across the try line...therefore a player which should not have been marked as he should not have been on the field allowed holes to form in the panthers defensive line which roberts ran through
Strong intelligence. Andrew Ryan was not in the attacking formation when Roberts scored. He was walking off.

Izzay

Wassup MTV
HSC
N/A
that was horrible.

how painful must the popping-back-in have been.

newcastle with the solid win. dureau had a good game. wayward drop goals towards the end, but you could see what he was trying to do.

injuries will hurt'em in the short run.

edit: no pun intended

Mozza91

HSC
Great effort from the Knights hopefully Mullen and Simmo will only miss a week or 2

bored6

HSC
Looks like Leagues worst kept secret is out again.

Telegraph is reporting Carney has agreed to terms with the Roosters until the 2013 season.

OffTheChane

HSC
was in the daily telegraph that he signed with them...but never trust them as they always post complete crap and often have celebrity news hittin the front page when other important issues need addressing

davox

HSC
Knights to make top 4
NSW 2-1
Mullen to play at least one game in the halves for NSW
Broncos to make top 4 despite losing Bennett
Australia to dominate NZ in Anzac Test
Gallop to 'resign' before seasons end
Top tryscorer-Nightingale
Top Pointscorer-Thurston
Premiers-Knights
Wooden Spoon-Rabbitohs

lol rabbitohs wooden spooon, do you even know what footy is. you gotta be joking.
your such a noob aye.
pownage noob!

Mozza91

HSC
lol rabbitohs wooden spooon, do you even know what footy is. you gotta be joking.
your such a noob aye.
pownage noob!
I know a shitload more about league than you do faggot
It was a prediction and there has been 2 games ffs how do you know whats gonna happen
In short fuck off faggot

OffTheChane

HSC
your such a noob aye.
pownage noob!
alright make your predictions of the season winners and see how you fare...then u can judge others at the end of the season if you were correct

OXYGIN

HSC
hey if the panthers dont get the spoon this year ill be happy'

:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)