The Official Need For Speed: Underground 2 Thread (1 Viewer)

r.haidar

not crusin til schoolies!
HSC
Loving this game... Post your favourite screen shots here!

transcendent

HSC
N/A
i don't like carbon fibre or too much 'rice'. i keep my cars simple. too bad NFSMW doesn't have tail light and head light mods. :(

r.haidar

HSC
is it just me, or are all the rims the same lol

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
yeah i love that momo rims ... i tried them all ... and i really liked that one

Last edited:

r.haidar

HSC
hmm why did they get rid of that? and also wat is "racebreaker" i unlocked that ages ago but i dunno wtf it is lol...

transcendent

HSC
N/A
racebreaker recharges like NOS apparently. say you were being chased by police and you see a really tight spot or know you're in a bad situation where you are about to get caught with alot of police everywhere. you activate racebreaker and it's like bullet time in matrix, it just slows down time temporarily allowing you to drive at about the same rate but turn in a slower time meaning you can make it through tiny gaps or do a complete u-turn and lose police.

r.haidar

HSC
transcendent said:
racebreaker recharges like NOS apparently. say you were being chased by police and you see a really tight spot or know you're in a bad situation where you are about to get caught with alot of police everywhere. you activate racebreaker and it's like bullet time in matrix, it just slows down time temporarily allowing you to drive at about the same rate but turn in a slower time meaning you can make it through tiny gaps or do a complete u-turn and lose police.
hmm so how do i use it lol... ive got the game on PC... is there a button u press?

EDIT: Also, i think i finished the game.. but like i havent? wtf is goin on. i got an SMS saying get to the car lot, so i went to all 3 and nothing happened? i went "return to garage" then "world map" and completed all the races and now i have nothing to do? what a shit ending lol i still havent unlocked everything?

thanks

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)