The Official MQ Results Thread [Sem 1, 2006] (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ay_caramba

Crazily Sane.
HSC
PwarYuex said:
Jesus. Out of curiosity, what were your marks througout the year? I got 97-92 (at the lowest)% for one subject, once, and still managed to get 88 or something. :S

hahah for 253 u mean, umm well i got 100% for the tutes + the mid sem which was worth 35% altogether, so i lost my marks in the final..yaaa..
was a good subject, i only went to lectures as a socializing thing :D most of the work i did @ home

GoodToGo

HSC
N/A
glitterfairy said:
For a uni with such a reputation for being lazybums/party animals, the majority of us seem to be doing VERY well results wise!

Must be something in the MQ air ;)
Thank you scaling!

HSC
N/A
PwarYuex said:
Jesus. Out of curiosity, what were your marks througout the year? I got 97-92 (at the lowest)% for one subject, once, and still managed to get 88 or something. :S
heh. She's a clever cookie, she is ;) But she always used to get (effortless!) marks like that in high school too, so no big suprises :p

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
ay_caramba said:
lol awww bibi! <3 haha ...no more roger tonkin..woo-hoo!
awww badu...well done on ur freakish results...sorry i wasnt on msn yesterday, i was at work...haha i have to work for my dad to alleviate my guilt created by my results :(

PS I hate roger tonkin i hope he burns in hell.

Tabris

HSC
Quite a few prominent Macquarians still havent posted their results yet,

ay_caramba

Crazily Sane.
HSC
Supra said:
awww badu...well done on ur freakish results...sorry i wasnt on msn yesterday, i was at work...haha i have to work for my dad to alleviate my guilt created by my results :(

PS I hate roger tonkin i hope he burns in hell.
thx bibi!! :) aw.. heyy btw what subs r u doing next sem? im such a slacker lol im not working at all :/
roger tonkin..lol i didnt mind him..until the day he told me that i was disrespectful to him and my peers and that i thought it was cool LOL :S ermm.. one of the few lecs i go to and he gets angry at me haha awwwwwww whyyyyyyyyyyyy ..... erm yes

ay_caramba

Crazily Sane.
HSC
glitterfairy said:
heh. She's a clever cookie, she is ;) But she always used to get (effortless!) marks like that in high school too, so no big suprises :p
lol awww =)

heya lynn :) how r ur hols?

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
ay_caramba said:
thx bibi!! :) aw.. heyy btw what subs r u doing next sem? im such a slacker lol im not working at all :/
roger tonkin..lol i didnt mind him..until the day he told me that i was disrespectful to him and my peers and that i thought it was cool LOL :S ermm.. one of the few lecs i go to and he gets angry at me haha awwwwwww whyyyyyyyyyyyy ..... erm yes
haha i rememeber you telling me...awww how can anyone got angry at you badu :)

Badu i got heaps to tell ya come on msn for once! Not too sure what im doin next sem...but i like the sound of secksy subjects like BUSL250 and STAT270, we'll see. Definitely gonna do ECON201 (you HAVE TO HELP ME THROUGH IT) and im kinda missing good old accg units :p

fornstar

QUEENSLANDER!!!!
HSC
i got all P's, which was the best result i coudlve gotten given i was on exchange. i got a B+, 3 B's and a C, but ive known that since May!

well done to everyone

*hopeful*

HSC
i totally forgot about it until friends asked me....i did good, 2 cr 1 p.......wish i had done the normal 4 subjects

btw supra is ur nikname bibi ?! hahahahhahaha :p

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
*hopeful* said:
i totally forgot about it until friends asked me....i did good, 2 cr 1 p.......wish i had done the normal 4 subjects

btw supra is ur nikname bibi ?! hahahahhahaha :p
haha nah its just me and ay_caramba are good friends and we have pet names for each other :p

*hopeful*

HSC
Supra said:
haha nah its just me and ay_caramba are good friends and we have pet names for each other :p

hahaha shurrup bibi i know now :p

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
accg200 - 62 - P
accg201 - 77 - D
accg251 - 70 - Cr
phil137 - 73 - Cr

congrats ppl for some really exceptional marks, i whole heartedly blame my inability to get better marks on the world cup ...

that was so not a penalty :(

Last edited:

ay_caramba

Crazily Sane.
HSC
*hopeful* said:
hahaha shurrup bibi i know now :p
LOL!!! :D sorry krish! *cough* bibi *cough* *cough* ...secret's out..

ps: its pronouced "bee-bee"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)