The Official Football Thread 2006/2007 (1 Viewer)

Phyuk_Yiu

http://co.bos.error2-1337
HSC

^___^
HSC
Phyuk_Yiu said:
I was hoping for something really spectacular but it was another one of those goalie errors.
Still, i'll be happy if he does the same against Israel on the weekend. (SBS is showing the match at 4:30am Sunday) Carragher is being snubbed again, but Gerrard should start.
:santa:
the defenders were more to blame than Foster

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
Komit said:
Boohoo. People die all the time. The only things that I can be sympathetic for are the Heysel and Hillsborough tragedies (not acts of hooliganism by the way) . The rest....shit happens.
You're kidding right? Please tell me you're kidding.

No? You're a fucking idiot. You do deserve to get shot. Go kill yourself.

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
Hooliganism talk has really killed this thread. And now we have a week of Internationals to suffer through as well. :sleep:

Oh, well only 8 days to go till Anfield. Hope you Scousers prepare well and are all lubed up for your customary drilling by Beast.

Phyuk_Yiu

http://co.bos.error2-1337
HSC
HeCtic said:
Hooliganism talk has really killed this thread. And now we have a week of Internationals to suffer through as well. :sleep:

Oh, well only 8 days to go till Anfield. Hope you Scousers prepare well and are all lubed up for your customary drilling by Beast.
Third place will be on stake, though you still have a game in hand. We must win this one to get some consolation for the cup games, i will be particularly happy if Kewell can contribute with a goal:) his set to come back for the final part of the season (before getting injured again lol)

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
HeCtic said:

Meh, you guys have been utter shit for the past few weeks. That game against Everton was so bad that the sucker punch in the end came as of no surprise to me. You guys didn't wanna play, couldn't shoot, and just wanted to go home. I hope you guys can hammer the Scousers again, but more importantly, beat the Chelscums lata in the season.

Not that I'm worried anyway, the fixture change has worked in our favour, so by the time we meet them the title might as well been over.

Raginsheep

HSC
Man, if your missing your top 3 strikers, play an unfit winger, and a make-shift back four, you'll play shit especially when you've had such a shit few weeks.

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Raginsheep said:
Man, if your missing your top 3 strikers, play an unfit winger, and a make-shift back four, you'll play shit especially when you've had such a shit few weeks.
Considering the impressive displays the young guns showed in the Mickey Mouse Cup this season, it's hard to imagine this current Arsenal side can play so poorly.

Anyway, I REALLY hope you guys can pick it up again soon, the Scousers will be out for blood, and I want you guys to hammer them.

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
LMF^^ said:
Considering the impressive displays the young guns showed in the Mickey Mouse Cup this season, it's hard to imagine this current Arsenal side can play so poorly.

Anyway, I REALLY hope you guys can pick it up again soon, the Scousers will be out for blood, and I want you guys to hammer them.
Taking the Everton game in isolation, we had three defenders being played out of position,plus we played Freddie, Baptista and Aliadiere, which effectively rendered us relying on Diaby, Rosicky and Cesc for the whole game.

Taking the season as a whole into perspective, as long as we finish top 4, at least now with these run of games our second stringers are getting it should be pretty clear to Wenger where the problems are. This summer we'll definitely see one or two wingers (Ribery + Bale) and if Jens goes we'll get a keeper too.

Also the fact that we're in third place despite our forwards, defenders and all three of our big name signings having major injury problems this season shows that we're coping well, and if we have a decent season injuries we'll be a lot better straight off the bat. I just hope we sign another striker, which unfortunately I doubt Wenger will do, unless he's a 13 year old French/African prospect.

But don't worry, even our no-hopers up front seem to find their radar when playing at Anfield. I think we can do them again.

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
HeCtic said:
But don't worry, even our no-hopers up front seem to find their radar when playing at Anfield. I think we can do them again.
Well if the Scousers can do what they did against Barca and Chelsea, then I'd really have my doubts.

On international matters, Australia is leading comfortably against China. Man the Chinese coach is an idiot, I reckon I can do a better job than him.

PS. LMAO, they're playing Glory Glory Man Utd in the stadium.

Raginsheep

HSC
LMF^^ said:

Well youth means inconsistency and we've played shit against shit teams all season so obviously the Everton game was no exception.

I mean if you take just Terry out of CSKA London, the whole thing just collapses under its own weight :p

Raginsheep

HSC
LMF^^ said:
On international matters, Australia is leading comfortably against China. Man the Chinese coach is an idiot, I reckon I can do a better job than him.

PS. LMAO, they're playing Glory Glory Man Utd in the stadium.
Whats the score?

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Come on dude, if you wanna find out the score I'm sure you can do so all over the internet.

Anyway, very ordinary game, Australia strolled to victory in the end. China doesn't know how to shoot, but did control most of the second half. In the end Arnold just threw all the A-League players on so it was nothing other than to give them some game time. Physically speaking, China was no match for Australia, their defence was in shambles, passes are often incomplete, high balls towards the striker which offered no particular threat at all. The only moments that looked threatening was when Dong came on, he is probably one of the best Chinese players right now, along with Zheng. But if that's all China can offer, then they're clearly no match for us.

It's a shame, I want China to do well. :p

Raginsheep

HSC
lol, i googled it 5secs after posting that :p

Was wanting to see the game but sounds like it wasn't a good one to watch anyways. I think games against SK and Japan should give us a better understanding of where we stand.

bng

HSC
First half wasnt that bad, the second we played shite

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)