The Official Football Thread 2005/2006 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
Coolstream has the Utd-Everton match right now. Seems my net's too slow to see it though

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Nice win by our boyz, even though Everton had uz under the pump fo a period in the first half. Excellent save by Van der Sar.

It seemed that Coolstream seemed a bit laggy, I got spiked on a lot of occassionz. And I tried both ESPN and Guangdong Sportz.

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
Hammers are up next on Fox. Good to see them back up for a honeymoon season before they go down again.

bJ_Bhoy 87

HSC
i have always thought that v.d. sar was the best stopper in the league, and after watching tonites game, i dont think he'll do worse at man u. Fergie done a good job in buying him, perhaps now finally the commentators will stop talking about needing a replacement for schmeichel.

i hope i haven't jinxed it!

bJ_Bhoy 87

HSC
news in: davids is NOT going to pompey to play

shame, it would be good to see his first appearance. he'll give the spurs a chance of europe this year

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
bJ_Bhoy 87 said:
i have always thought that v.d. sar was the best stopper in the league, and after watching tonites game, i dont think he'll do worse at man u. Fergie done a good job in buying him, perhaps now finally the commentators will stop talking about needing a replacement for schmeichel.

i hope i haven't jinxed it!
I know a couple of Fulham fans who were glad to get him out of the side. Good keeper but had a lot of moments last season where he looked an absolute clown.

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Great goal by van Nistelrooy too
Perhapz that'll get him back into scorin form again thiz season

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
You didn't look too flash defending in the air, but then again Arteta's delivery was sensational.

Everton had a lot of half-chances with a couple of good chances but United created more clear cut ones. Park looked lively as did O'Shea of all people and for Everton Phil Neville and Arteta looked great.

Goodish game I thought.

^___^
HSC
eh
we need time to adjust our defence
its always been a concern ever since rio was suspended

lets hope rio and mikel can produce something good this season

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
HeCtic said:
You didn't look too flash defending in the air, but then again Arteta's delivery was sensational.

Everton had a lot of half-chances with a couple of good chances but United created more clear cut ones. Park looked lively as did O'Shea of all people and for Everton Phil Neville and Arteta looked great.

Goodish game I thought.
Yeah Arteta and Phil had a good game, while Cahill, who prob should've scored in the first half, looked a bit rusty, maybe I expected too much of him.

I wished Park could get on the score sheet, perhapz waz a bit selfish when he had the clear chance to cross fo van Nistelrooy in the second half.

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
If Park had gone far post on his chance he would've scored. Going for goal was a good option except he chose the wrong side to shoot. I'm sure if he gets another chance like that he'll slot it.

Crazy Horse

HSC
HeCtic said:
Goodish game I thought.
Better than the cricket aye HeCtic?

And yea all this talking about the game is making me jealous. Can't wait to get cable! :D

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
Crazy Horse said:
Better than the cricket aye HeCtic?

And yea all this talking about the game is making me jealous. Can't wait to get cable! :D
It's been raining, but I'd prefer a game of Test cricket to any non-Arsenal football match.

But yeah, decent entertainment even though I tuned out after Rooney's goal.

Crazy Horse

HSC
HeCtic said:
It's been raining, but I'd prefer a game of Test cricket to any non-Arsenal football match.

But yeah, decent entertainment even though I tuned out after Rooney's goal.
I know - I heard the announcement on SBS. You prefer a game of cricket to any non-Arsenal game?

Each to their own I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)