• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The Official Football Thread 2005/2006 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnny_87

HSC
Bazookajoe - It's a bit hard for a team to play to their potential when missing 5 or 6 regular first team starters, including their star striker. They have been rather shit over the past few years, but should do well towards the end of the year (particularly if they get a better manager than Souness)

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
Manchester City are performing brilliantly, and currently Cole, Flood, Reyna, Onouha, Dunne, Thatcher and Sinclair are injured. Newcastle have btter back up than City, and yet are still performing worse.

johnny_87

HSC
How many of those players would be starting though?

And Cole has only just been injured. As for the rest, I don't know.

Emre has played 3 games, same for Owen, Luque just the 2, Dyer 1, Moore 0 (there are more but I'm no Toon fan so I don't know them ALL).

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
The big game in Italy tonight, AC vs Juve. Wit the way Juve are playin in the league itz hard to see them get beaten. I believe Milan still have Sheva out injured, it'll be hard fo them to crack the Juve defence wit Inzaghi and Vieri up front.

Fuck how am I gon sleep tonight, Boro vs Man Utd at 2:15am and then the AC Juve game at 4:30, and I woke at 7 thiz mornin...

Jimmy_B

HSC
don't worry, the italian football should put you out cold in a couple of minutes.

bJ_Bhoy 87

HSC
Mourinho: We will be champions

Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho believes a national holiday will be declared in England when his London team finally loses a match.

Mourinho refuses to accept the Charlton result as a defeat and is looking forward to league leaders Chelsea re-asserting control in Sunday morning's (AEST) match against Blackburn Rovers.

"Two draws is not a drama," the Portuguese told a news conference on Friday. "Of course the second draw left us out of one competition but the draw in the Premiership was normal."

"Everybody is crying that Chelsea keep winning and winning and winning so I think that draw at Goodison Park makes everyone more happy. It gives people more hope and brings to the Premiership what everybody was waiting for."

"Everybody was waiting for Chelsea not to win every game and one day when we lose there will be a holiday in the country. But we are ready for that."

"We just think we are the best team and we have to perform to get the points."

"Whatever happens in the next two or three matches we are going to be champions. It doesn't matter the result against Blackburn, it doesn't matter the result against Man United, we will be champions."

You arrogant, arrogant cunt. Of course, you're probably right, but I dont want to hear shit like this from you. Fuck off, I didnt like you at Porto and I still dont like you now. (*I really needed to get this off my chest

bJ_Bhoy 87

HSC
Jimmy_B said:
don't worry, the italian football should put you out cold in a couple of minutes.
lol, i think i might have a dose of it tonight, i need sleep for monday

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
Apparently Milan is interested in Lucas Neill, along with the Arse, Boro and Newcastle

johnny_87

HSC
BJ Bhoy - Mourinho has ALWAYS been a fuckwit and always will be. Maybe he could just die. Same for the Mafia Man

bJ_Bhoy 87

HSC
johnny_87 said:
BJ Bhoy - Mourinho has ALWAYS been a fuckwit and always will be. Maybe he could just die. Same for the Mafia Man
Yeah, I started hating him after Seville in '03, but I usually dwell on shit, and hearing shit like that gets my goat.

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
If Lucas Neill leaves Blackburn for any club bigger than Spurs I'll buy everyone here a drink. The lad's dire.

bJ_Bhoy 87

HSC
Benny_ said:
If Lucas Neill leaves Blackburn for any club bigger than Spurs I'll buy everyone here a drink. The lad's dire.
I drink Corona's. With Lemon.

johnny_87

HSC
Well that means he'd only go to Man Utd, Chelski and the Arse (of the Premiership teams). I'm not too sure about Liverpool's "strength".

Benny - That'll be a Corona with LIME for me

Last edited:

bJ_Bhoy 87

HSC
For the Pool fans that want to see Joaquin in Anfield:

"I have not lost hope of playing for Real Madrid," Joaquin told Marca.

"I had options to go there a while ago, but it did not take shape."

"But I am young and many things can still happen. In addition, I am very happy at Betis, people treat me very well at my club."

It seems as if the man wants to the Bernabeu.

And contenders for the Hearts job: Ranieri and Bobby Robson. The SPL Abramovich may make his biggest buy yet.

Komit

Byahhhhhhhhhh
HSC
Fucken Liverpool. They can't do anything right. I don't know why I go for them. The EPL is shit too - I don't why all of you love it so much.

Komit

Byahhhhhhhhhh
HSC
I prefer watching Italian football to the EPL. I wish Foxtel had Eurosport.

bJ_Bhoy 87

HSC
LMF^^ said:
Oh it ain't that bad, just slower than the English game.
Its not too bad, but I dont want to waste precious sleeping hours watching it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)