The Official Football Thread 08/09 (1 Viewer)

HSC
Liverpool 1-0 Real Madrid
Chelsea 1-0 Juventus
Panathinaikos 1-1 Villarreal
Bayern Munich 5-0 Sporting

ribery - 20 points for my fantasy team :D

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Alonso is such a fucking weapon. Held Liverpool's midfield together. Shits all over Carrick's performance last night in similar circumstances.
Alonso is a greater player than Carrick, I can admit to that. But he plays for an inferior club, and that's all that matters. :D

Same goes for Torres and Gerrard. But congrats on the win, enjoy it while you can, because I'll be laughing real hard if you somehow manage to blow it.

Izzay

Wassup MTV
HSC
N/A
I see the bayern-sporting scoreline isn't a cause of too much concern.

Alonso is a greater player than Carrick, I can admit to that. But he plays for an inferior club, and that's all that matters. :D

Same goes for Torres and Gerrard. But congrats on the win, enjoy it while you can, because I'll be laughing real hard if you somehow manage to blow it.
oo i like puns.

Lets hope Liverpool finish them off early and dont BABEL around for too long. Real Madrid, ofcourse, will be there to ROBBEN of any chance to progress. Whatever INSUAs, it'll be a good game.

08er

HSC
Alonso is such a fucking weapon. Held Liverpool's midfield together. Shits all over Carrick's performance last night in similar circumstances.
he is my favourite player to watch this season. wow if he converted his long range effort against real madrid :devil:

08er

HSC
he is my favourite player to watch this season. wow if he converted his long range effort against real madrid :devil:
surely that would have been goal of the cl

Izzay

Wassup MTV
HSC
N/A
Does anyone else NOT like the commentary of the carling cup....or the commentator to be exact?

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Ryan Giggs has now won 21 major trophies. What a player.

PS. please fuck off Nani.

icraig88

Can I Kick It?
HSC
i've been looking at entering into the ballot of world cup tickets available on the fifa website but i have no one that wants to go :(

anyone else looking at going next year???

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
He is a fucking weapon dude. He will nail down the left-wing spot after Giggs retires.
If you watch him play for us more often then you'd realise how frustrating he is to watch. Sure he scores amazing goals, but his inconsistency frustrates me time and time again.

There's a reason why Park is ranked above him in our team atm. Park has great movement and work rate, something that if Nani has also, then he will truly be a weapon.

Charizard

HSC
It's true, Nani is average, i don't expect manchester to keep him in the long term unless maybe as a benchy. He'll never be a consistent starter.

Izzay

Wassup MTV
HSC
N/A
i've been looking at entering into the ballot of world cup tickets available on the fifa website but i have no one that wants to go :(

anyone else looking at going next year???

you'll have to win first.

unless ofcourse you're planning on going regardless of whether you win the tix or not.

i'm thinking of going, i'll have to save up enuff muni first tho.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)