The Official Cricket Thread 2006/2007 (1 Viewer)

xlr8-crillz

HSC
Re: Does Australia have a chance to win the ICC world cup?

a little early......

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC

do u guys mind if i merge this, just makes it easier since all the cricket tragics are in the other thread.

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC

Watch for New Zealand to shine , I can feel us finally playing to our potential since we have a much more balanced side.

funnybunny

funniest bunny in th land
HSC

Yeah i really think NZ has a good chance, especially if Shane Bond is in form. It'll be one of the three teams i will go for (others are S.A and England).

Vizman, yeah but pointing's one in the 20/20 is still better:p

Bookie

Banned
HSC

funnybunny said:
1/16 chance? bookie...u r no bookmaker LOL
Well, seeing as there are 16 teams, and Australia is one of them, I beleive Australi has a 1/16 chance. You obviously didn't do mathematics

anyway since the thread isnt locked , obiviosuly u r no mod...quite rightly so.
It is now. I make the decisions.

I have no need to be mod. Becuase other than in sport, I'm a bit of a dickhead, and if I was to apply for mod, itd be for sport, but Copious already does a good enough job, so theres no use.

funnybunny

HSC

"you obivously didn't do mathematics" again i did mathematics extension 2 and got a high band 6 :p

Also just cause there are 16 teams...doesn't mean Australia has a 1/16 chance of winning..durrrh!!!1:p I am sure they are better than some other teams. Man you did mathematics obviously BUT must do a remedial class! It's like saying in Australia, there is 1 in 20 million chances a person will become PM. This is wrong by the way :p
"I have no need to be mod. " You sure don't act like it. There is no need to use expletives "dic*****" If you can't reply in a mature and sensible way don't reply at all. :p

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
before the kiddies start a fully waged war over MATHS, i would like to interrupt this thread to profess my undying love for gilly.

bout time he got back in form.

ps. damn katich for actually making a decent score

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
how about pathans hatrick in the first over, the kid is on fire with bat and ball.

HSC
i never doubted gilly for a second, with being acting captain + first 50 overs keeping + batting his ass off for the most of the second innings, easily took on the majority of workload. and made an awesome return to form.

yeah as for katich, holy crap, bring jaques in already.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC

funnybunny said:
"you obivously didn't do mathematics" again i did mathematics extension 2 and got a high band 6 :p

Also just cause there are 16 teams...doesn't mean Australia has a 1/16 chance of winning..durrrh!!!1:p I am sure they are better than some other teams. Man you did mathematics obviously BUT must do a remedial class! It's like saying in Australia, there is 1 in 20 million chances a person will become PM. This is wrong by the way :p
"I have no need to be mod. " You sure don't act like it. There is no need to use expletives "dic*****" If you can't reply in a mature and sensible way don't reply at all. :p
There is no band 6 in E2 maths.

otay

HSC

Bookie said:
Well, seeing as there are 16 teams, and Australia is one of them, I beleive Australi has a 1/16 chance. You obviously didn't do mathematics
Wow good logic that. Either Bookie is a misnomer or you lose alot of money.

A

adamsaclown

Bookie said:
pWn3d, n00b.

And obviosuly, I will get 50 for MX2 (thats out of 50), and I will get a UAI of 100. Do not argue. Refrain from speaking.

uhh if you do E2 maths, it comes out as out of 100, as does E1, because you don't do the 2 unit assessments.

anyway nice innings by Gilchrist, awesome hat trick by Pathan, he really is on fire. Wish I could've seen it

otay

HSC

adamsaclown said:
uhh if you do E2 maths, it comes out as out of 100, as does E1, because you don't do the 2 unit assessments.

anyway nice innings by Gilchrist, awesome hat trick by Pathan, he really is on fire. Wish I could've seen it
I saw highlights. Fuckn ripper deliveries. First one swining away and caught the edge. Next two perfect swingers into the right handers, one plumb the other str8 thru the gates. For such a batsmens series there certainly was plenty in it for the bowlers. Well done to Akmal though, he's class. Gilly's innings was awesome too.

Bookie

Banned
HSC

adamsaclown said:
i was thinking that, but dont people list it as out of 50?
ill top the state, no worries.

Yes, as an aspiring India u19s candidate, I must too congratulate Irfan Pathan on his wonderful hattrick, although the rest of the team did fuck all to help. Now the pakis are ahead.

Seraph

Now You've done it.......
HSC
N/A
that jayasuria, what a gun... and at 37 years old is it???

pretty impressive

Last edited:

funnybunny

HSC
ooops i mean E4 for mathematics extension 2....got confused with my other subjects which i got band 6 for all :p Maths extension 2 is actually out of 120 marks and it comes out as 100 (OBIVOUSLY Bookie, since you don't do any 2unit assessments, and Ext 2 counts as 2unit :p). I await your stupid response.

YEAAHHHHHH....Bangaldesh and Kenya each have 1/16 chance of winning as well boookie :rofl: The chances of you getting 100 UAI is the same chance as a monkey getting one (since you don't really understand probability, i'll refrain to using analogies).

Yeah Jaysu.. is actually 36 but playing awesome strokes however he's injured. I didn't really get why he didn't use a runner in the first VB match he played. Although Sri Lanka has a reputation for bad runouts.

Go the PAKIS!!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)