The Official Cricket Thread 2006/2007 (2 Viewers)

pinkkprincesss

HSC
they cant believe that
they are good on their own
so they blame it on the bat
then try and get rid of it

HotShot

-_-
HSC
India vs England test, should be real test for both teams. Englands performance will be significant for the ashes, whilst for the indians it shows where they stand.

batting will be crucial for england, as it will be the most important factor when they play australia in australia. personally i dont feel england have a chance beating australia in australia, only india has done it and that was a series draw.

australia have typically batting pitches, dry conditions, not really for reverse swing or in general swing at all. so that will really hurt the england fast bowlers, also by then australia would have had fairly different team, with hodge, hussey in the test team.

should be interestin series india vs england.

Huratio

Moderator - UTS
HSC
tasha1188 said:
i thinks its horrible...maybe their banning it coz ponting and hussey did really well last season and they didnt like it...hehe...nah kidding...i dont really care...coz ponting and hussey will still do better witout that graphite bat...but they were pretty cool bats :)
kookaburra said that the graphite stickers don't make them more powerful, but they make them last longer?

how can a 0.3mm graphite sticker make them stronger though>?

funnybunny

funniest bunny in th land
HSC
If it makes it stronger, then it gets damaged less through the game and thus you have a bat that is constantly "new"(if i may eaxggerate greatly) throughout the game. I mean it's unfair for one side to ball with an aging ball yet for the other to constantly get a new ball each over. Maybe this is why.

shady_03

Sue me....
HSC
Thats bullshit, its common knowledge that Tnedulkar used a huge bat which weighed so much that it gave him back problems - no wonder he smashes em all round the park.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
ooo..thats gonna be fun...im so gonna go to a aussie england game...hehe...coz im like english/aussie :)...n e wyz...goodluk to the aussies in SA...gonna be a tough tough crowd

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
Is NZ coming down? im going for sure, we'll have the strongest lineup in years.

Anyway how good is Vettori? Bowls 10 overs for 1 for 28 then 53 * off 56 balls to steer us to victory. Bond picked up 2 for 23 off 10 including 4 maidens.

funnybunny

HSC
I always said Vettori and Bond are the stars of NZ and will lead them to victory :):wave: Whooo NZ/SA/ENG for world cup!!! Oh yea watchout Bond or Vettori may be put on with a suspect bowling action if they come to AUST.:mad1:

"Thats bullshit, its common knowledge that Tnedulkar used a huge bat which weighed so much that it gave him back problems - no wonder he smashes em all round the park" wELL YOU cant expect everyone to bat with the same sized bat. :wave:

Last edited:

Bookie

Banned
HSC
you cant go for three teams. thats lame.

well done to the NZ lower order though. excellent performance. 4/13, great comeback. mcullum deserves a lot of credit having to play the role of the senior batsman. again, well done.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
haha i know...go bangladesh :)

omg aussie suck...meh!...

yay...this summer is gonna be aussie nz and eng...:)

funnybunny

HSC
ummm....yea..without vaas, murali and attapatu..they're three best players....at least they didnt lose with a full strenght side, like australia did...
ANYWAY...AUS SUX MAJORLY!!!!!!they lost to south africa AGAIN...but ALL OUT FOR A lame 93....lowest score against SA.....and 3rd lost in a row..HAHAA>>SUCK SHI8 ....AUS seriously sux

HotShot

-_-
HSC
tasha1188 said:
haha i know...go bangladesh :)

omg aussie suck...meh!...

yay...this summer is gonna be aussie nz and eng...:)
How good is Mohammed Ashraful - that guy is so young, and smacking centuries of basically against every team. I reckon he would make the world XI for ODIs, simply cos of style. (I remember that six of Brett LEE i will never forget that one)

As for sa/nz/eng for world cup- sadly i dont think any of them will make to the World Cup final. Sa have a good chance of making to the semis and so does eng, but with Australia really building and India getting hold of some good pace bowlers and the pakis forming an allround team, i would go for those three to be in the final.

India nearly got raped by England, lol, Kaif saved them, though ENgland had really good chance of winning, i think they just let it slip.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
HotShot said:
How good is Mohammed Ashraful - that guy is so young, and smacking centuries of basically against every team. I reckon he would make the world XI for ODIs, simply cos of style. (I remember that six of Brett LEE i will never forget that one)

As for sa/nz/eng for world cup- sadly i dont think any of them will make to the World Cup final. Sa have a good chance of making to the semis and so does eng, but with Australia really building and India getting hold of some good pace bowlers and the pakis forming an allround team, i would go for those three to be in the final.

India nearly got raped by England, lol, Kaif saved them, though ENgland had really good chance of winning, i think they just let it slip.
haha...thats funny...australia building...they cant even win a game overseas...and they are getting their butts kicked in SA...all out for 93...thats pathetic...i rkn australia have a lot of work to do with the 2007 WC next year...we need to learn not to rely on Ponting...without him we're getting ours butts kicked...our top order batsmen have a lot of wrk to do...especially gilly and katy...and aussie really need ponting and symonds back in the team if we wanna win this series...

yeh ashraful is really good...bangladesh are blessed with a player like him :p

btw did india win that match against england...i have no idea wats happening in that series :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)