The official AFL thread (1 Viewer)

chris92

HSC
N/A
I know that this board is NSW-centric, but to those fine Victorians amongst us, which team do you barrack for?

David Spade

Banned
HSC
N/A
what about nsw people who support AFL
in southern nsw, AFL is far more popular than NRL etc

Hornby

Banned
HSC
I have lived in sydney all my life and yet despise the swans. I'm Saints Supporter, through and through for my entire life, hardly remember 97, I reckon we'll grab the flag this year

chris92

HSC
N/A
I have lived in sydney all my life and yet despise the swans. I'm Saints Supporter, through and through for my entire life, hardly remember 97, I reckon we'll grab the flag this year
Ease up tiger, the season is over and the Cats got up. You'll do well next season but your window is closing.

As for me, my heart beats true for the red and the blue. :cool:

Hornby

Banned
HSC
Ease up tiger, the season is over and the Cats got up. You'll do well next season but your window is closing.

As for me, my heart beats true for the red and the blue. :cool:
Our window just opened, and last year we drafted a tonne of rookies, Lovett will add a tonne of speed to our side. It's looking good if your a saints fan for the 2010 flag

chris92

HSC
N/A
Our window just opened, and last year we drafted a tonne of rookies, Lovett will add a tonne of speed to our side. It's looking good if your a saints fan for the 2010 flag
Your window has been open for a while. You've been in a whole heap of Prelim and semi finals since 2004 and the grand final in 2009 so the window has been wide open.

Michael Gardiner and Steven King are on the wrong side of 30. Nick Riewolt and Kozi are both 28 next year, Lenny Hayes is 30 next year. Almost a third of your list is now made up of recycled players man. The list is ageing.

It's now or never (at least for a while). With that said, being a Saint supporter now is so much better than barracking for the Dees.

Hornby

Banned
HSC
Your window has been open for a while. You've been in a whole heap of Prelim and semi finals since 2004 and the grand final in 2009 so the window has been wide open.

Michael Gardiner and Steven King are on the wrong side of 30. Nick Riewolt and Kozi are both 28 next year, Lenny Hayes is 30 next year. Almost a third of your list is now made up of recycled players man. The list is ageing.

It's now or never (at least for a while). With that said, being a Saint supporter now is so much better than barracking for the Dees.
That window closed in 2005

Our window opened this year, although it was helped along in 08.

Ross Lyon happy to be judged on recycled players | Herald Sun - Article sums it up nice.

Pattison and McEvoy and Stanley are more then capable of the rucking duties.

chris92

HSC
N/A
That window closed in 2005

Our window opened this year, although it was helped along in 08.

Ross Lyon happy to be judged on recycled players | Herald Sun - Article sums it up nice.

Pattison and McEvoy and Stanley are more then capable of the rucking duties.
It's probably a given that McEvoy will end up a gun. Stanley won the Grand Final sprint so he's obviously got some toe about him.

But Pattison is such a spud. Just a terrible player everywhere. Hopelessly inept so don't bank on him actually doing anything of worth for you. Ross has done well through recycling, but Richmond players should be avoided like the plague.

David Spade

Banned
HSC
N/A
shut the fuck up cuntsack i can support whoever i want

i can follow as many teams as i want?

fucken dumb victorian faggots with their retarded fanboy club crushes

David Spade

Banned
HSC
N/A
no victorians have a mild form of aspergers that makes them so biased and one eyed towards one team that it is sickening

i dont even give a fuck about the gAyFL really, i only support because i play

David Spade

Banned
HSC
N/A
lol

What does this have to do with NRL?

I support AFL, the game, i dont give a shit about the AFL competition? What is so hard to understand about that you aspergers victorian spastic

David Spade

Banned
HSC
N/A
I realise the distinction, in colloquial language the actual game is usually called AFL. Same as how rugby league is called NRL.

nah im only jokin anywa lol dockers 4lyf

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)