The Official 2006 FIFA World Cup thread. (1 Viewer)

johnny_87

HSC
Nice bets there Mike. I've spread my money around a lot (but more for some extra interest on top of the actual games). It means I'll win a bit less but ah well.

*Minka*

HSC
robbie1 said:
Obviously I was taking the piss about Malta....Im a die hard Football fan, I know my stuff.

If you really want to know why Im supporting Croatia before Australia, it is because i feel more Cro then I do Aussie. So what?

Also, the media in Aus is fucked. Simunic a traitor?

WTF...he's Croatian, get over it. He had tears in his eyes during the national anthem in the Brazil game. How much more proof do you cock heads need? Your just pissed because hes a world class defender and Aus dont have any with the exception of maybe Neill.
You are making me embarassed to be of Croatian hertiage.

Dabogda gangrenu dobio na nozi pa ti kurac greskom odrezali :)

Last edited:

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
robbie1 said:
Also, the media in Aus is fucked. Simunic a traitor?

WTF...he's Croatian, get over it. He had tears in his eyes during the national anthem in the Brazil game. How much more proof do you cock heads need? Your just pissed because hes a world class defender and Aus dont have any with the exception of maybe Neill.
And OJ Simpson swore on the Bible he didn't kill his wife.

Why do you feel it necessary to swear at us when you're pissed off at the media?

otay

HSC
Yeah what Minka said coz she's awesome. I think I know what kurac means lol

dilroy

HSC
otay said:
Yeah what Minka said coz she's awesome. I think I know what kurac means lol
hehe gotta love minka :)

I really hope the Socceroos can win this match, I will be at Circular Quay freezing my ass off with the rest of the fanatics. I really do hope there won't be any flares lit up :bomb:

otay

HSC
Ima be at Circular Quay too before my 9am exam. Sport>>>>>study.

Just hope its not raining. Im gonna look retarded turnin up to my exam with hair dyed and face painted. Fuck it. C'MON SOCCEROOS

matt#1

HSC
N/A
dilroy said:
I really hope the Socceroos can win this match, I will be at Circular Quay freezing my ass off with the rest of the fanatics. I really do hope there won't be any flares lit up :bomb:
At least the flares might warm you up:) . :burn:

robbie1

HSC
otay - my evidence was the 1-0 win over Sweden

Yes, Australia beat Uruguay. But dont forget it was on penalties.

I was as happy as anyone after the Uruguay game, as well as after the Japan game, but it has come down to this game which I have been dreading since the draw was announced.

Im telling you now that Croatia will win. Minka will have a cry then come here and have a bitch and the rest of you will probably do the same.

matt #1 - you seem like a decent bloke. I rekon Portugal have a reasonable chance against Holland. Good luck.

otay

HSC
Yeah while on penalties. We won the DO OR DIE match that even forced it to penalties. Whatever, good luck to your team but in the end i hope we qualify for round of 16.

*Minka*

HSC
robbie1 said:
Im telling you now that Croatia will win. Minka will have a cry then come here and have a bitch and the rest of you will probably do the same.
DON'T sit there and tell me what I will do when you know NOTHING about me.

Last edited:

matt#1

HSC
N/A
robbie1 said:
matt #1 - you seem like a decent bloke. I rekon Portugal have a reasonable chance against Holland. Good luck.
thanks. Portugal v Holland should be a cracker. I think it will possibly be the best match of the tournament so far. I am confident in our ability...but I am also very aware that Netherlands are not the #3 ranked nation in the world for nothing. They have quality in every position. We beat them in the semi-final of Euro 2004...but they seem to be much improived since then. For the moment though...I only care about Australia!:)

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
I'll be at CQ with Timbk2 and Fatmuscle. COME ON SOCCEROOOS!! *Leyton Hewitt pose*

*Minka*

HSC
If you REALLY want to know how I will feel if Croatia win?

I feel feel like a terrible person that the country of my origins has ruined the dreams of the place I call my home and my country. I will feel really bad and while a small part of me will be happy for Croatia, I am Australian now and as such, am behind the Socceroos with the rest of this country, and I will feel weird with those people who are not Croatian-Australian and as such will not feel this tiny bit of happiness? I will kinda feel responsible for making Australia sad and like its dream ended. I will feel like 'look what MY LOT did to the country that totally embraced me when my home was ripped to pieces, when my brothers were killed, when I was shot and almost murderered, when I had nothing going for me at that time. What a way to thank them and be Australian Minka'.

So there. That is how I will feel. Like I said - don't act like you know me.

*Minka*

HSC
HAHA! I am trying not to Niko!giggle today in case it is bad karma for the Aussies !

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)