The Official 2006 FIFA World Cup thread. (1 Viewer)

uh_huh2

HSC
hey

Does anyone know where can i get those inflatable Kangaroos that they have in the soccer matches?

I really want one

thanks

- GO Australia -

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
damn i missed the alonso goal! the villa goal was nice despite the deflection. Spain look to be playing with a bit of flair, will they last in the heat?

*Minka*

HSC
I will admit it.

I get a gigle out of the Joga Bonito ad where Bresciano kicks the ball at 'history and knocks it over even though I have seen it, what, 500 times in the last 5 days.

Last edited:

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
johnny_87 said:
Cheers mercurial. There's a condition on there about not betting properly. I suppose they don't want you betting $100 on Brazil to make it out of the group at $1.01?

Joining tomorrow or Friday. Plenty of time still.

Tonight's games:

Spain 1-0 Ukraine
Tunisia 2-0 Saudi Arabia
Germany 3-1 Poland
I did something similar to that and still got my voucher...

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
the only condition i can see is that you cant bet on opposite results in one game

eg. you cant put $50 on a team winning the toss and $50 the same team losing it

Edit: i only signed up yesterday, im semi doing it to seriously win and semi for the jersey, only deposited $10. In total ive put $35 so far.

Last edited:

mecurial

HSC
No way back for Ukraine. Have not shown anything going forward. Spain adopting high line and are also pressing very well in Ukraine defensive half. Maybe Sheva can spring the offside trap to bring them back into the game.

This surely must begin to questio the European qualifying groups. Serbia and Montenegro, Poland and Ukraine all have excellent qualifying stages, with S & M and Ukraine conceding very few goals. I expected good performances from all three, yet all three perform poorly in their opening match.

Maybe Poland will make me wrong, scoring early before Germany equalise late.

Paragon

Pleased to Beat You
Circular Quay .... Patriotism + Football.
HSC
I read decent things about Pernia earlier, but he's really quite good. Ramos is providing genuine thrust as well. Not convinced about Pablo at the back. Luis Garcia looks like he wants the Golden Boot as though he bet his mortgage on it. Pleased to see Aragones annoyed that Torres blew an opportunity even though they were 2-up, which I'm hoping means they won't sit back and kill the game. By the way, how good is the Espana bench :eek: .

matt#1

HSC
N/A
Spain look very good. This is certainly one of the most convincing displays so far of the world cup. Perhaps only the Czech Republic has been as impressive so far.

matt#1

HSC
N/A
Spain 4-0 Ukraine is the final score. I predicted Spain to win this match...but certainly had no idea that they would win by 4 goals.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)