The Official 2006 FIFA World Cup thread. (2 Viewers)

Good_riceZ

Go the Rabbitohs!
HSC
WOOOooooOOOooOOoOoT!

Now, time for all those teaching coordinators to give everyone an extra month to study for exams, or give all of us FULL MARKS, coz australia won.

matt#1

HSC
N/A
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSS!!!!!! I'm so proud of the boys regardless of the result.......but who honeslty saw this coming a few years ago? I can't believe what we just did. TIMMY CAHILL YOU FUCKING LEGEND!!!!!! His second goal was all class!!!!

Pace_T

HSC
at one point australia had like 15 shots and japan had 5. aust clearly had more possession as well. also, that ffirst goal was bullshit. should have been removed from the score board. cahill's first goal was a bit sloppy i reckon but nevertheless the first goal for australia ever i nthe world cup is definately an astonishing achievement. cahill's 2nd one was genius, i didnt see it coming at all. aloisi's goal definately was the product of a mastermind he had that goal clearly in sight the moment he gained posession of the ball. i htink kennedy did well also, constantly up near the japanese goals with the ball applying pressure. i predicted a first goal by japan and two late goals by australia. so close!!! shouldn't have underestimated the hardword of guus and the players.

i reckon the japanese players certainly have dirty tricks rather than the socceroos. they constantly threw themslves on the ground the moment they were touched by an australian player, yet i see some socceroors having to dodge and even once JUMP over the obstructive japanese player and yet no penalty was awarded in australia's favour. needless to say i still think australia was fairly rough.

Collin

HSC
N/A
Hahahahah, brogan you got so so so owned.

I still love your butthole though.

3-1.. best final minutes evar.

BRING ON BRAZIL *nervous laugh*

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
Gotta admit I didn't watch the match cos I don't have a TV in my room but the screams and shouts from next door plus the random crazy car beeping up and down the next street kinda alerted me to the result :D :D :D :D

sweet_as

Is with all of my people
HSC
I think I had awoken my street up 4 times between 12:30 - 1:00..fuck em they should of been awake anyway

M.I.A-187

HSC
OMG !!!!! :bomb: I was expecting Australia to lose but that 3 goals in 8 minutes come back is JUST SO AMAZING!!!!!!! HORRAY

Jimmy_B

HSC
sweet_as said:
I think I had awoken my street up 4 times between 12:30 - 1:00..fuck em they should of been awake anyway

haha. which cunt wouldnt watch this. gonna go for a drive with my two socceroo flags now. hope the north shore isn't asleep!!!!!

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
Have recovered (slightly) from glee.

My area's too quiet for insane car-horns of victory. :(

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
Jimmy_B said:
haha. which cunt wouldnt watch this. gonna go for a drive with my two socceroo flags now. hope the north shore isn't asleep!!!!!

Come wake us up! Shamefully quiet indeed!

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
japs didnt play good anyway, australia practically played the game......they were just unlucky cos that stupid referree didnt see the foul from the jap goal....the guy just pushed the aussie goal keeper n was lucky cos the ref didnt see then they were just defending the 1-0 position so all of their players were up at defense, blocking the center so nobody coud score.....but the game was awesome, australia played brilliantly throughout hahaha :) absolutley fab man, luvin' australia!

- L1n -

HSC
matt#1 said:
TIMMY CAHILL FOR MANCHESTER UNITED!!! He is the midfielder we need, Sir Alex. lol. This is waaay off topic, I know.

dream on, we don't need him, unless ur saying his better than Diarra

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)