The Official 2006 FIFA World Cup thread. (1 Viewer)

_dhj_

-_-
HSC
Mike Ockisard said:
that red cards so fucking stupid and annoying.

has let his whole country down
Yeah it wasn't worth it either. He didnt manage to injure Robben or Van Persie.

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Kuyt haven't justified his selection in the startin lineup, Ruud will come into the game very soon. Maybe Simao will now come off for Tiago, and play the 4-2-2-1.

Costinha did the Emerton, but in this case it was a lot more stupid.

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Wow interestin, Pauleta off for Petit, 4-2-3-0, so they're just tryin to hold out for the 1-0.

matt#1

HSC
N/A
On: Petit
Off: Pauleta

...a strange decision to say the least...but as with Guus...in Scholari I trust. It looks like we will play the unorthodox 4-2-3-0 formation :). Maybe it is a wise decision by Scolari because it means that we lose nothing in terms of defence or creativity in midfield. This should mean that we can keep posession of the ball as well.

matt#1

HSC
N/A
*heart stops*. Cocu was unlucky not to score there. This could be a looooong half for die-hard Portugal supporters such as my self. Yellow cards also starting to pile up with a yellow card given to Petit. Not looking good to say the least.

matt#1

HSC
N/A
Ruud Van Nistelrooy warming up on the touch-line for the opposition. Gee that's a scary and unfamiliar sight. But Van Der Vaart comes on. A very creative player. But they have enough creative players on the park already. Should have brought on Van Nistelrooy.

matt#1

HSC
N/A
I really like Scholari's decision. Taking Pauleta off has left the make-up of the side essentially the same. Only difference is that we have no target-man in Pauleta.

WTF are you doing Figo? Why headbutt somebody? Has the whole side been smoking something before the game?

We might make a lucky escape tonight...but we will have no players if we make it into the next round.

matt#1

HSC
N/A
Fuck yeah...Boulahrouz sent off. Abslute chaos!!! Ronaldo will meet you outside the stadium Boulahrouz you cunt. Holland's numerical advantage is no more. :).

matt#1

HSC
N/A
Figo did fake a little bit...but in my mind the card is justified by Boulahrouz' taking out of our most creative player. The deliberate taking-out of a player is cheating as well.

matt#1

HSC
N/A
This game is really interesting now. With 2 less players on the field...the game has really opened up.

edit: Now Carvalho is injured. Fuck. If we manage to win this game...it will come at some cost. What drama. This would be a great game to watch from a neutral perspective.

Fight!!!! Deco sent off. This game is fucked lol

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Gee, all out melee. It's all happenin. There'll be like 10min of added time. Never knew Portugal and Netherlands have such bad blood between them.

otay

HSC
Nah Deco isn't sent off. Its all good. Oh fuckn cheating dutch cunts. I cant believe he didnt give possession back to Portugal. Great from a neutrals point. Ref needs to get control of this game

otay

HSC
WHy the FUCK WAS DECO SENT OFF????????? Cocu threw him to the ground. What a joke. WE wshoulda hacked these cunts harder durin our friendly

matt#1

HSC
N/A
Now Ricardo is injured. This is going to spark a war between Portugal and Holland...and perhaps World War 3 lol. Absolute chaos. Get some fucking control ref. I'll make one thing clear though: Portugal can no longer win the world cup even if they make it through tonight. We will have no-one come the semis if we make it that far.

otay

HSC
How much "injury" time u reckon? I'd say at least 6 or 7.

matt#1

HSC
N/A
Ruud must really be out of favour for even Jan Venegoor Of Hesselink (what an awesome fucking name :)) to be brought on before him. Maybe only the injured Ronaldo will play for Portugal in a 0-0-1-0 formation. He certainly has more skill, speed and flair than the England team combined :).

otay

HSC
Wellllllllll.....the england team surely have been VERY uninspiring.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)