• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

the OC (2 Viewers)

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
What do they normally have 9:30 mondays? My guess would be that The O.C.'s been getting pretty good ratings lately, and so if another show had just finished, and they had nothing better to fill that time slot before the Emmys and the next series start, they'd just fill it in with The O.C.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
jim_green said:
What do they normally have 9:30 mondays?
No, just last week:).

jim_green said:
My guess would be that The O.C.'s been getting pretty good ratings lately, and so if another show had just finished, and they had nothing better to fill that time slot before the Emmys and the next series start, they'd just fill it in with The O.C.
That is what I was thinking:).

prima_donna

HSC
Merethrond said:
Marissa was looking her best in last nights episode too:uhhuh:. Summer is also getting prettier, she is probably level with Marissa now, while Anna is dropping:). Kirsten's sister was also very pretty, although she looked prettier at certain times more than others:). This just adds to my statement that every person on this show is good looking:uhhuh:.
Oh puh-lease, you are way too superficial. Anna will always be beautiful in my eyes and she has more personality than both Marissa and Summer combined.

And the reason why everyone on the show is good looking is because they only happen to cast good looking people. All the teens on the show look as if they've been pulled from a Tommy Hilfiger ad.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Fry said:
Marissa: I don't know. Russell Crowe, he just doesn't do anything for me. I mean people say he's good looking but I don't see it.

for those who don't know, this is an inside joke as Benjamin McKenzie (Ryan) has often been compared to Russell Crowe. i've seen the pics and it's uncanny.
lol!! very clever

prima_donna

HSC
eLmo said:
^ would you prefer to see a bunch of ugly people instead?
I'd rather see some people that can actually act. Looks are a bonus but they don't have to be breathtakingly beautiful.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
prima_donna said:
Oh puh-lease
Haha, that got me laughing:).

prima_donna said:
Oh puh-lease, you are way too superficial. Anna will always be beautiful in my eyes and she has more personality than both Marissa and Summer combined.
Granted I am superficial when it come to actors on television but in real life personality is a big factor. By the way, I don't really like Anna, something about the way she speaks kind of annoys me. My favourite out of all the actresses is definitely Summer now:).

prima_donna said:
And the reason why everyone on the show is good looking is because they only happen to cast good looking people. All the teens on the show look as if they've been pulled from a Tommy Hilfiger ad.
Well obviously. I am just commenting on the fact that this is the way it is. I think even the extras are attractive:p.

veanz

hath no fury
HSC
N/A
SpoRTsGaL said:
lol I was gonna say that! Marissa reminds me of the girl on the Nivea ad though, where the girl says to the guy "what do you see?... get closer" and he says "nothing".
haha those voice overs are so very suss....!

N.U.G.

HSC
wow, I've never seen OC but all of a sudden everone's talking about it...

anyone know any torrents where i can dowload it and check it out???

how u doin?

HSC
Fry said:
i think Oliver used to be on Dawson's Creek cos he looks familiar, and he is more credible as a bad boy than Ryan will ever be. he looks very young and geeky though.
he definetly has that dawsons creek vibe -- talks fast, long sentences and uses big words.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Hey does anyone know the names of the bands that Seth named in the Christmas episode? The two that I am interested in are "Cavalier and Clay" and "The Goonies". Well at least that is what I thought he said but obviously I didn't hear him properly because I can't find them. So does anyone know the names of the bands I am talking about? Thanks:).

HSC
Merethrond said:
Hey does anyone know the names of the bands that Seth named in the Christmas episode? The two that I am interested in are "Cavalier and Clay" and "The Goonies". Well at least that is what I thought he said but obviously I didn't hear him properly because I can't find them. So does anyone know the names of the bands I am talking about? Thanks:).
the goonies is an old movie

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
troubleddreamer said:
the goonies is an old movie
No wonder I couldn't find the band then:p. What about "Cavalier and Clay", is that a movie too:confused:?

HSC
Merethrond said:
No wonder I couldn't find the band then:p. What about "Cavalier and Clay", is that a movie too:confused:?
not sure. could be, but its more likely to be a band i think.

HSC
Merethrond said:

THE “Seth Cohen Starter Kits” include The Goonies (DVD), Michael Chabon’s book The Amazing Adventures of Kavalier and Clay, and new albums from The Shins and Death Cab for Cutie

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
didn't it have bright eyes in it too? That was the reason why i got so excited. Bright Eyes and Goonies!!

Seth <3

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
troubleddreamer said:
THE “Seth Cohen Starter Kits” include The Goonies (DVD), Michael Chabon’s book The Amazing Adventures of Kavalier and Clay, and new albums from The Shins and Death Cab for Cutie
Oh so it was a book. Thanks:). By the way, wasn't that the book that he mentioned in the episode where he and Marissa took Ryan over to that house that got burned down and Marissa said it was her favourite too? I think it might have been:).

steph@nie said:
didn't it have bright eyes in it too? That was the reason why i got so excited. Bright Eyes and Goonies!!
I'm not a big fan of Bright Eyes really. His voice is a bit off, to put it nicely:p.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)