the OC (1 Viewer)

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
Taylor's still around, she's just not involved in the episode as she's not going to their colleges. I suspect she'll have something to do with the last 3 episodes of the series though, when they're back at school.

DO they have a prom or something? I dunno much about US education.

Personally I find it quite annoying that pot-smoking-dumbass of a child, a.k.a. Seth, didn't get into Brown. It was meant to be the ultimate happy-ending.

payafee

HSC
They seem to give all the new characters the flick. I would love to see Luke again. He and Anna gave so much life to the show.

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
luke not really?

anna? :uhhuh:

autumn is such a pretty name. like tis season :)

em_516

bludging..
HSC
em_516 said:
what was the song that was played at the end of ryan's barmitsvakah? it was something really tacky and old and i tried to remember but now i forget..something to do with friendship or something..anyone know?
:( i post this and then someone posts a picture of taylor and everyone goes crazy haha

does ANYONE know?!

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
goan_crazy said:
Anna's looking better now
Summer's not letting Seth explain himself though :(
What happened to Taylor this episode? Have they given her the flick now that they r at college?
yeh summer is being stupid...i hope anna explains to summer wat is really going on...

and there should be a prom...probs like the second last ep...and there'll b a graduation and then farewell...how sad...i was watching season 4 of dawsons creek with their senior prom and graduation...and it was sad...i hope this season of oc finishes better than s4 of dc...and summer and seth get back together...:)

ok guyz my cuzins just sent me these pics of Theresa's baby...he is absolutely adorable...

Last edited:

RiCe_GrOwEr

Designated Hitter
HSC
N/A
em_516 said:
what was the song that was played at the end of ryan's barmitsvakah? it was something really tacky and old and i tried to remember but now i forget..something to do with friendship or something..anyone know?

Dionne Warwick & Friends - That's what friends are for.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
ah yeh thats right...i downloaded it coz i heard it at the end of the ep...hehe..

its by Dionne Warwick and Stevie Wonder

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
anna's hair looks terrible. she looked so much better with the short crop.

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
KeypadSDM said:
Taylor's still around, she's just not involved in the episode as she's not going to their colleges. I suspect she'll have something to do with the last 3 episodes of the series though, when they're back at school.

DO they have a prom or something? I dunno much about US education.

Personally I find it quite annoying that pot-smoking-dumbass of a child, a.k.a. Seth, didn't get into Brown. It was meant to be the ultimate happy-ending.
Taylor was still around til the last episode ep 21
however in the latest episode 22, she wasn't in it.

Bananaman

HSC
N/A
(From spoilerfix.com about next season) Autumn Reeser (Taylor) will be made a series regular. "You can anticipate a more fully evolved, romantically evolved version of Taylor in Season 4."

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
Bananaman said:
(From spoilerfix.com about next season) Autumn Reeser (Taylor) will be made a series regular. "You can anticipate a more fully evolved, romantically evolved version of Taylor in Season 4."
Oh great! Taylor is hawt! :D

passion89

HSC
I don't like the OC...alot of people have tried to get me into it (even I've tried to sit there and watch an episode with my eyes open) but I just don't like it. I don't find any of it fascinating...

do14

HSC
whats the song thats getting played on the commercial ?

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
for at the beginning of the season...they played Forever Young by Youth Group for on the ads...but im not sure which ones they are playing now

payafee

HSC
Kaitlin is so annoying. They should've never brought her back and what's with her trying to mimic Marissa's voice

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
ok so ive digged up some spoilers on the final few eps of the oc in the states...there is as we all expected...a prom and a graduation...however there is more that we didnt see coming...well that i didnt see comin...

this is this weeks ep

Harbor School's Senior Prom brings out the best and the worst in everyone. Taylor hits a high at prom, while Summer falls flat with her surprising prom date. Seth and Anna come up with a prom plan to win Summer back. Meanwhile, Marissa convinces Volchok to go to the prom and Ryan brings an unexpected old flame. When one of the girls is elected prom queen, it truly becomes a night to remember. Later, when Taylor's prom funds are missing, Ryan returns to his old ways and prom night turns brutal.

The week after

Ryan and Volchok make a deal after a fallout at prom. Sandy is chosen as Man of the Year, but this sparks the DA to dig deeper into his involvement with the hospital problems. Marissa goes and vistis Kaitlin at her boarding school and Theresa has to make a difficult decision about her child.

And the final week...

Julie and Marissa have a huge disagreement. After having a heart attack, Sandy is rushed to the hospital. Kirsten and Seth are devastated. Taylor and Summer spy on Dr. Roberts. Ryan drops by Theresa's apartment to talk but she is not alone, Eddie and another man are there. Volchok also appears.

dark_wolv

The Member
HSC
tasha1188 said:
ok so ive digged up some spoilers on the final few eps of the oc in the states...there is as we all expected...a prom and a graduation...however there is more that we didnt see coming...well that i didnt see comin...

this is this weeks ep

Harbor School's Senior Prom brings out the best and the worst in everyone. Taylor hits a high at prom, while Summer falls flat with her surprising prom date. Seth and Anna come up with a prom plan to win Summer back. Meanwhile, Marissa convinces Volchok to go to the prom and Ryan brings an unexpected old flame. When one of the girls is elected prom queen, it truly becomes a night to remember. Later, when Taylor's prom funds are missing, Ryan returns to his old ways and prom night turns brutal.

The week after

Ryan and Volchok make a deal after a fallout at prom. Sandy is chosen as Man of the Year, but this sparks the DA to dig deeper into his involvement with the hospital problems. Marissa goes and vistis Kaitlin at her boarding school and Theresa has to make a difficult decision about her child.

And the final week...

Julie and Marissa have a huge disagreement. After having a heart attack, Sandy is rushed to the hospital. Kirsten and Seth are devastated. Taylor and Summer spy on Dr. Roberts. Ryan drops by Theresa's apartment to talk but she is not alone, Eddie and another man are there. Volchok also appears.
oh great... is OC never gonna end peacefully ..dam

salsydney

HSC
payafee said:
Kaitlin is so annoying. They should've never brought her back and what's with her trying to mimic Marissa's voice
hahahha i thought i was imagining that!!! guess i wasnt!
i dont really like kaitlin, trust johnny the weirdo to go for a 14 yr old...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)