the OC (1 Viewer)

llamalope

yes, they're my legs.
Left BOS (somewhat temporarily) on 29/12/05 to ret
HSC
Well, as the BOS'er most likely to stay on topic, I would like to add to my comtinuing commentary on past OC episodes. Last night I watched the Countdown... Damn, stupid Oliver. f*** he pisses me off... But THat was a good episode otherwise. Ryan and Marissa are so cute. I want them to stay together... I know they never do... just when you think they will, somebody comes along. There were a number of classic moments in that episode

"Three letter word for hillarious... DAD"
"I'm going to watch carson Daly and the ball drop... two things that shouldn't be put together in a sentence"
"I should really learn to knock.... In case there's a threesome going on in my bedroom" (echoing in the first episode when Seth says the same thing about the bathroom at Holly's house.)
When Hailey says to a stunned Ryan "Oh and by the way... love you too"
At the end when Ryan rushes in and says 'I love you', and Marissa says "...thank you".

hahahahaha :p

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
llamalope said:
Well, as the BOS'er most likely to stay on topic, I would like to add to my comtinuing commentary on past OC episodes. Last night I watched the Countdown... Damn, stupid Oliver. f*** he pisses me off... But THat was a good episode otherwise. Ryan and Marissa are so cute. I want them to stay together... I know they never do... just when you think they will, somebody comes along. There were a number of classic moments in that episode

"Three letter word for hillarious... DAD"
"I'm going to watch carson Daly and the ball drop... two things that shouldn't be put together in a sentence"
"I should really learn to knock.... In case there's a threesome going on in my bedroom" (echoing in the first episode when Seth says the same thing about the bathroom at Holly's house.)
When Hailey says to a stunned Ryan "Oh and by the way... love you too"
At the end when Ryan rushes in and says 'I love you', and Marissa says "...thank you".

hahahahaha :p
hahah i love it...

btw was i so caught up in the final of season 2 or did they just not mention Oliver like everyone said they did? I must of missed it.

waddle_828

*waves*
HSC
_muse_ said:
hahah i love it...

btw was i so caught up in the final of season 2 or did they just not mention Oliver like everyone said they did? I must of missed it.
no no they did

either ryan or seth said something along the lines of if our luck continues, oliver will come back...

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
waddle_828 said:
no no they did

either ryan or seth said something along the lines of if our luck continues, oliver will come back...
yeah thats right, I can't remember exactly what was said but either.

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
llamalope said:
As you can see, we are discussing the OC.... as we should be
yes thanks to llamalope and muse :)

she even knows her quotes!

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
oh you got me excited.. then i realised its august already.. stupid me.. i thought it was coming earlier :)

god damn llamalope you are an oc-quote machine

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
isnt the OC starting next month in the states and like in january in aust??

waddle_828

*waves*
HSC
HSC_sUcKsSsS said:
november ey? lol oc season 3 is out november!
nope, no its not

its out in the states in september

which is next month!!

and probably late january early february next year!

WOOHOO!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)