the OC (1 Viewer)

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
_muse_ said:
you bitch :(

heh heh

holy crap u SPAMMERS... i was gone 2 nights (cause i had a social life on saturday night AND friday night :eek: ) and youve written like 3 or 4 or 5 pages! i am appauled! haha not really..

whats the point in even having spoiler tags in this thread if we all jus read em anyway :D
haha o wells oc rocks!

Monkey Butler

Pray For Mojo
HSC
Anyone that needs the new episode, go to torrentspy.com You'll need to sign up, but it's good pretty much any torrent you'll ever need.

And smee, I'm 18 - really gotta put up all that profile-y stuff.

Although the fight doesn't happen, it's still very, very funny to see Alex wanting to fight Ryan. It's like she's a thin, hot, blonde version of a real lesbian :D

And yup, the people shouting at Seth at the Prom are classic. "You're not the prom king, I think you should get off the stage".

*mel*

_muse_ said:
you bitch :(

heh heh

holy crap u SPAMMERS... i was gone 2 nights (cause i had a social life on saturday night AND friday night :eek: ) and youve written like 3 or 4 or 5 pages! i am appauled! haha not really..

whats the point in even having spoiler tags in this thread if we all jus read em anyway :D
lol poor muse. joe you left her out!! don't worry, it's only coz u were gone so long coz of your social life... lucky you!

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
_muse_ said:
because we don't all read them ;)

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
**MeL**88 said:
lol poor muse. joe you left her out!! don't worry, it's only coz u were gone so long coz of your social life... lucky you!
heh i know ay :) im proud.. usually dont have a social life.. and this weekend i did YAY!!!!!!!!!

so anyway...

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
sorry muse:p ud been gone so long!
i thought u were over the OC:p
anyways moNNie is a legend!
now i have the episodes
i just finished watchin episode 19 last nite
its so good
OC jus keeps gettin better and better :uhhuh:

Boo_

HSC
HSC_sUcKsSsS said:
i wonder...im at unsw on my dads comp...he works there do u think its a good idea to download oc now?
lol, depemds, do u know how to hack, cuase if u do, u could cover ur trail...

Boo_

HSC
u would use limewire to download oc??? i wouldnt trust it...bad quality, and come ive coem across an unusally large amount of corrupted file recently

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
Boo_ said:
u would use limewire to download oc??? i wouldnt trust it...bad quality, and come ive coem across an unusally large amount of corrupted file recently
what would u use?

Boo_

HSC
payafee said:
is ep 23 out yet?
yeah, some ppl have been able to download it. it aired in us last thursday, but all the torrent sites most ppl have been downloading them from were closed down becasue of copyright law being inforced

HSC
i know there was something about this in a thread a few weeks back but has anyone got the song that played on channel 10 for the rainy day women ad? the one where they talk about all the coulpes that were supposed to be together and then they showed the seth and summer kiss. even if it jsut tthe clip of the ad i really need it to aid in my search for the actual song. any help would be appreciated.

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
thats what someone said in the other thread... personally i dont watch the adds so i dunno what ur talking about
there was a whole thread about it i think someone posted the add as well
or at least the sound

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)