the OC (1 Viewer)

keladry

lady knight
HSC
i dont like the way channel ten's been promoing the oc with "girl on girl action" its as if there would be no other reason for ppl to watch it otherwise.

anyways it looks to be a good ep tonight! XD
and not coz of the "action" ><""

dimzi

OMGWTFBBQ
HSC
jim_green said:
Goddammit, no OC in the US last week, and no double ep this friday (when it's uploaded) like my friend said. I need my fix!

Btw.. is it just me or has Marissa gotten even more attractive in the last 2 or 3 eps?
YEAH! Ive had a friend download them for me (i got him hooked aswell :p) then for this month i forked out some more $ to go up to the next plan so i could download more! Got through 16 & 17, then thats it! I was pissed off cause im very impatient you know!
When do the episodes come out for us to 'get'? Is there any special place to 'get' them first? PM me if you know pleeeaaassseee! :)

Spoilers (I dunno how to do those roll over things)

I hope to god that Kirsten doesnt have an affair, even though she seems very reluctant to do anything, but that Carter guy seems a bit shifty. And i dont think i really like Trey, i dunno, just doesnt seem to fit in at all. Oh and Summer and Seth dont seem like they're doing anything!

Oh yeah i was looking around some other website and they brought up that Seth doesnt really do anything with his mum, and its true like i think they've spoken like 3 times? And it wasnt even directly? Just odd...

HSC
i think channel ten have been really quite sneaky and clever in misleading viewers with the ads on the 'girl on girl action'. its also quite funny to watch my brother and his friends glued to the tv for the last few weeks waiting for the lesbianism.. and always disappointed cos nothing happens. suckers

lislabella

sunshine
HSC
im sorry but marissa's boobs have quadroopled in size since last week. not that i pay alot of attention to marissa's boobs. geeze she must have had the worlds best push up bra!!

payafee

HSC
lislabella said:
im sorry but marissa's boobs have quadroopled in size since last week. not that i pay alot of attention to marissa's boobs. geeze she must have had the worlds best push up bra!!
you have so been checking out her boobs!!! i just rewatched the last few episodes and they look the same to me.

dimzi

OMGWTFBBQ
HSC
Well she has put on a bit of weight as the show has progressed, she used to be a fucking stick but now she has a bit of meat on her her tits have got bigger.

RiCe_GrOwEr

Designated Hitter
HSC
N/A
lislabella said:
Isn't it the older you get the bigger they get?

!! CaR`JiE !!

cäяяoт ^^'
HSC
something_funny said:
i think channel ten have been really quite sneaky and clever in misleading viewers with the ads on the 'girl on girl action'. its also quite funny to watch my brother and his friends glued to the tv for the last few weeks waiting for the lesbianism.. and always disappointed cos nothing happens. suckers
LOL so true.. when will the action happen?!! >_<'
*waiting...*

Last edited:

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
Channel 10 has the most deceptive ads about their shows.. you have to be an idiot to believe it really. This isn't The L Word, this is a fairly innocent teen show which may I remind you, hasn't even shown any straight 'action'. They just threw in the whole Alex thing because it's become a fad in teen dramas to have a couple of homosexual relationships here and there.

djmattyd

HSC
Well it isn't really channel ten's fault about the content of the show.

However, what is Channel Ten's fault is decieving me into believing Marissa and Alex would be getting it on...I swear it better happen soon!!! lol.

I can't wait to see Summer in her little superhero outfit again...*drools* lol

Boo_

HSC
ten has a good marketing ploy. they just hype everything up. seriously, how many ppl do you think just watched the show the past few weeks to see alex and marissa together???

HSC
One thing that really bugs me - alot of the scenes are linked by the music in the background (e.g last night with the track 'Evil' by Interpol) and that annoys me no end. :mad:

The more Seth the greater the O.C. I can't wait for Lindsay to be written out of the Series along with Marissa, yes I know she is a central character but the acting is just so awkard and lacks any emotion. The episode was pretty good compared to some of the recent efforts, it was good to see Summer and Seth starting to develop again. Great lines between those two. :uhhuh:

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
they arnt as funny anymore, sandy and seth
they have there good episode and there bad episodes

but agreed more seth the better.

Boo_

HSC
mizz_smee said:

thatz true, the first season was alot better...seems oc is becoming like every other show on tv...boring and repetitive

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
Just out of curiousity.. I know the Cohens are suppose to be Jews, but are they practicing Jews or just Jewish by blood?

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
mizz_smee said:

yeh, as a guy..more seth, coz he is the real star, such good acting...so believable....maybe he is such a goof?

Annegelic said:
last episode was booooooooooooring.
too rite, the only good thing was seth and zac (??) n the comic book thing

the whole show is turning into sexual shit, lesbians, ppl wanting to root their brains out, blaa blaa....all marissas fault...n alexs...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)