the OC (1 Viewer)

felix_js

lost
HSC
N/A
nice one 10, Teresa leaves and then straight after they show the preview of her back and leaving again

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
do we really get two episodes next week?
when is it on besides tuesday?
i didn't see the previews
but i saw the seth and anna thing that was sad :(
i wish they had made her stay longer too
but hey thats america for ya!
i hate the preview cahnnel 10 does they spoil it all
damn them... like we saw the end of this weeks
in last weeks preview y the hell did they do that?

Fry

omg the ending was so sad i actually cried!!! :( :( :( Anna's performance was very gracious...i liked the 'confidence Cohen' line. arrghh...i can't believe they made her leave. she is such an underrated and underappreciated character. even though it didn't work out between her and Seth, she should've stuck around as his best friend. Anna was my favourite female character and she will be dearly missed...:(

Fry

mizz_smee said:
i hate the preview cahnnel 10 does they spoil it all
damn them... like we saw the end of this weeks
in last weeks preview y the hell did they do that?
they have to show all the good bits to attract viewers cos the ratings for The OC aren't very stable. it keeps rising and falling each week and barely ever makes the top 50. so the way they promote it is crucial for the show to stay on air. some of it is a load of bull though, like when channel 10 were saying that Anna is Seth's true love..we all know that isn't true. they're even running this competition for fans to go to the set of The OC to draw in more viewers.

i predict next week's show will rate really well..it's got Paris Hilton in it and she's a ratings magnet!

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
felix_js said:
nice one 10, Teresa leaves and then straight after they show the preview of her back and leaving again
haha thats what i thought... she leaves then comes back the next ep...

and good ol tate donovan wasnt in the ep much...(apparently he did the voice of herc the cartoon)

i bet anna will be back tho... they dont have enough characters like 90210 to just kick people off... they need new characters or they gotta reuse old ones over and over

bahodl

Currently wearing pants
HSC
Fry said:
she is such an underrated and underappreciated character. even though it didn't work out between her and Seth, she should've stuck around as his best friend. Anna was my favourite female character and she will be dearly missed...:(
she was my favourite too - shes awesome - i dunno she just seems to be the most real (and intelligent) of the young ppl and she will be missed :(

how cool is sandy tho

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
Tuesday & Wednesday? Looks like I'm not going to be studying for legal and sac.

I LOVE the music off the OC. There used to be a thread with all the songs from the OC but i cant find it... so does anybody want to rattle of some songs and artists.

The way we get by (Spoon) is like, brill.

I agree Channel 10 ruined it for me with the promo but they also completely threw me off track by saying "the love of seth's life" etc. I have to admit I almost believed they were getting back together and she was going to stay... but knew better because samaire armstrong was only a guest star.

Southern Cross 10 didn't even give us a preview of next week. it just finished with ads and then rove was on.

I'm glad Teresa left. Its not like im dying for Ryan and Marissa to get back together... i just didnt really like her character and I did like Eddie, so I didn't like Ryan screwing around with that. Especially when he didn't NEED to kiss Teresa... its not like he was totally in love with her like he was with Marissa when he first arrived.

And why arent Jimmy and Hayley getting together... makes me sad... Jimmy is so good.

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
bahodl said:
how cool is sandy tho

Sandy is really good. One of the few shows where the older characters are cool and their storylines are ace too.

Unlike some shows like Neighbours and home and Away (do like them... just DONT COMPARE with the OC.)

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
Beckiki_S said:
Southern Cross 10 didn't even give us a preview of next week. it just finished with ads and then rove was on.
that is y i didn't see the previews...
i watch sothern croos coz it has a better picture
i thought that maybe there just was an add and then they showed the preview

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
I haven't seen this weeks episode yet so I can't comment yet, but I just thought I would tell everyone that Mischa Barton will be on the Late Show with David Letterman on Thursday night/Friday morning:).

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
man.. the seth/summer/anna story is getting old. seth chose summer, end of story. i will miss anna though.. she was way cool. 2 eps a week now.. woo ho0 !! looks like they're trying to speed up the 1st season or something..

Fry

i liked how they made the reference to 'The Escape' episode.

Seth: What's up with the AC? My jew-fro is frizzing out, I look like Screech.

lol...he does look a bit like Screech.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Beckiki_S said:
Tuesday & Wednesday? Looks like I'm not going to be studying for legal and sac.

I LOVE the music off the OC. There used to be a thread with all the songs from the OC but i cant find it... so does anybody want to rattle of some songs and artists.

The way we get by (Spoon) is like, brill.

I agree Channel 10 ruined it for me with the promo but they also completely threw me off track by saying "the love of seth's life" etc. I have to admit I almost believed they were getting back together and she was going to stay... but knew better because samaire armstrong was only a guest star.

I'm glad Teresa left. Its not like im dying for Ryan and Marissa to get back together... i just didnt really like her character and I did like Eddie, so I didn't like Ryan screwing around with that. Especially when he didn't NEED to kiss Teresa... its not like he was totally in love with her like he was with Marissa when he first arrived.

And why arent Jimmy and Hayley getting together... makes me sad... Jimmy is so good.
because hayley isn't so good?

lol, i think i have unintentionally got too man yspoilers from this thread. like i know anna was going so i didn't pay attention to the line about the love of his life. also some of the other things you have said i am looking at differently.

what's going on with kirsten? i really don't understand the storyline there, what were they in trouble for?

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
iambored said:
what's going on with kirsten? i really don't understand the storyline there, what were they in trouble for?
Because Uncle Shaun gets PAID to break into peoples rooms to gather info for Caleb and Kirsten is in charge of development something at that part of the company so she signs his paychecks even though she didnt know that Caleb paid Shawn to do that so shes incriminate because ignorance isnt a defence for a crime.

So Sandys got her back and he has smoothed it all over by being a crim and shes upset.

Althea

Okay, I missed tuesday nights episode -
(but only because I was studying for the exam that would end the HSC! YAY! :)) so I've tried to piece together what happened with Anna... so she has completely gone? And can anyone fill me in on Theresa and Ryan? Many thanks guys! Now the HSC is over, I can watch the OC again.... and yay, double episodes :D!

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
well ryan and theresa were kinda together
and he went to her appartment and they had sex
but eddie was in the carpark and saw him go in n turn the lights off
and at calabs man of the yr party and the cohen house
eddie showed up and ryan had a fight (again)
and ryan went in the pool
and theresa left
oh and theresa wasn't gunna go
but marissa took her a dress and did her up and everything
and when ryan went in the pool
he had a letter from anna to seth in the the poket and it got wet
and all seth could see was i love
but it actually said i love u as a friend
but yeah when she left it was sad :(
i watched it instead of studying for ancient oops...
oh well not like anything i did would improve my mark

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)