The OC: Who should Seth be with? (1 Viewer)

Who SHOULD Seth Cohen be dating on "The OC"?

• Summer

Votes: 28 48.3%
  • Anna

Votes: 18 31.0%
  • Other (SPECIFY)

Votes: 5 8.6%
  • Quite frankly, I don't give a damn

Votes: 7 12.1%

• Total voters

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
steph@nie said:
apparently Ben Mackenzie who plays Ryan is gay, so maybe hot man sex isn't completely off the cards.
Haha. Really, where did you here that:)?

Annegelic said:
Nah.. even if Seth and Anna are more compatible, he had feelings for Summer the whole time.. so it wouldn't be fair to Anna. and they seem better as best friends anyway.
Yep:uhhuh:!

Not-That-Bright said:
i'm pretty sure a 'new girl' will come to the school who has 'heaps of style' and grabs his attention, forcing a fight between this new girl and summer.

Personally i'm hoping for bikini mud wrestling.
Unfortunately, you are probably right:(.

how u doin? said:
he should have stuck with anna dammit!

2. summer was a massive bitch to seth at the start of the series, and only started to like him when anna started liking him.
I actually think she was starting to warm up to him before Anna turned up again. It was just taking her a while to get to know him. Admittedly, Anna's arrival probably sped up the process:p.

Candypants said:
NOO Ryan (Mackenzie fella) is not gay. Either that or he's bisexual. He and Mischa Barton (Marissa) dated for a solid amound of time while they were doing the show. Apparently.
Maybe he has recently discovered the fact:confused:?

My opinion: Seth and Summer:D!

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
how u doin? said:
2. summer was a massive bitch to seth at the start of the series, and only started to like him when anna started liking him.
i think Summer liked Seth from the beginning but didn't wanna admit it.. and only realised it when Anna liked him too. plus it was funny when she was being a bitch

PhoenixBoy

id like to see seth and ryan have some hot gay sex. that would be an unexpected, but most welcome, twist.

edit: i wrote this b4 i saw any other post, and wow there r a lot of ppl with the same idea.

Last edited:

welshi

Clearly unemployed again.
HSC
ur mixin it up. adam brody and rachel bilson just bought a house together, but when the show first started ben mckenzie was 25 and mischa was 17. so don't know what her mum would have thought.

there is already a poll about the seth question...

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
its not there anymore :(
wat did it say about them?
im happy they are getting married
they look like they'd be a good couple
on and off screen

Althea

mizz_smee said:
its not there anymore :(
wat did it say about them?
im happy they are getting married
they look like they'd be a good couple
on and off screen
You had to go back a day.... here it is (hopefully):

'The OC' Lovers Engaged?

The OC stars and onscreen lovers Adam Brody and Rachel Bilson have secretly got engaged in real life. Brody and Bilson play teenagers Seth Cohen and Summer Roberts respectively in the hit American TV show, which follows the tangled love lives of rich youngsters living in Orange County, California. The onscreen couple have tried to hide their offscreen romance for as long as possible, but now their engagement is official they are looking for a house together in Los Angeles. A source at US television network Fox says, "They are both so much in love and want to settle down together. Adam went down on bended knee in a very traditional way and they plan to get married in the new year. It's the talk of the set, but they have been trying to keep it quiet."

how u doin?

HSC
Merethrond said:
I actually think she was starting to warm up to him before Anna turned up again. It was just taking her a while to get to know him. Admittedly, Anna's arrival probably sped up the process:p. My opinion: Seth and Summer:D!

Does no one remeber the cotillian (that girls becoming women in society thing) Summer was a bitch to Seth, and then when she had no date tried to make Seth chose her over Anna. she even said, "common Cohen, youll go with me, you;ve always had a thing for me".

And then at Calab's birthday, (even though she did kiss him in the end) she was a fucking bitch then too.

hmmm. as im typing this she just made out with seth in public. but she's still a bitch who doesn't deserve him!! chose Anna!! (yes, im blindly passionate about this issue)

how u doin?

HSC
ok, peview for next week looks very promising...i bet he fucks it up though.

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
how u doin? said:
Does no one remeber the cotillian (that girls becoming women in society thing) Summer was a bitch to Seth, and then when she had no date tried to make Seth chose her over Anna. she even said, "common Cohen, youll go with me, you;ve always had a thing for me".

And then at Calab's birthday, (even though she did kiss him in the end) she was a fucking bitch then too.

hmmm. as im typing this she just made out with seth in public. but she's still a bitch who doesn't deserve him!! chose Anna!! (yes, im blindly passionate about this issue)
i love you. go anna!

next week is gonna be sad :(

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
how u doin? said:
Yes, I am not claiming that Summer has always been nice to him. I still believe however, that she was warming up to him before Anna came back to The O.C.:).

how u doin?

HSC
even in this weeks episode. Summer would have kept treating Seth like shit - ignoring him, kissing dudes for money - if it wasn't for Seth fully putting himself on the line for her. That girl is all about herself.

*mutters* its only a show, its not real life...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)