• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The night before and morning of an exam... (1 Viewer)

JosephW

HSC
Im just curious if anyone has tips about what to do the night before and morning of the exam. Should I just go over past papers? Sleep early or do an all nighter? Arrive at school just in time to get into the exam or hang outside speaking to people? Can anybody help

runnable

HSC
All nighter is definitely wrong. Get good rest and don't break your usual cycle.

Sonata

HSC
talking to ppl may be a wrong thing, ppl usually discuss a few things on a certain topic and u may not have heard of it usually causing panic and it leads on

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
i-love-maynard said:
Look over notes and summaries. Don't sweat it. Come to exam early and relax, talk to a few people and enter the exam confident and calm.
Lol, talking to other people that will be stress merchants isn't a good idea.

syriangabsta

HSC
N/A
huh ive always talked to ppl b4 an exam(althuogh i dont usually study) and they do talk about stuff ive never heard b4...so i get them to repeat it and get as much of it in my head as possible...and to my luck, it comes up in the exam and score a few marks from it lol

Timothy.Siu

Prophet 9
HSC
i sleep early and in the morning i dont do anything much, maybe talk to ppl about the exam, always learn something new

HSC
I might to talk to people before the exam but I vow not to speak about the exam right after it. Even on BOS. Especially on BOS. :<

marcquelle

a.k.a. Michael...Hi!
HSC
night before = study
on day = stop studying an hour before and just relax

this is what me and my friend did

poisonives

coolest member
HSC
i find a good thing to do is to set my alarm an hour or so early so i can just read over notes (nothing too heavy). it kinda sets in stone what u've revised the day/night before.

sw8mp

HSC
i tend to do overnighters for every of my major exams such as pre-trials, trials, etc. it helps with remembering things better and clearly or else once you shut your eyes, everything just floats away. mother and v drinks could also bring a great boost during the night. good lucks. ;)

4jess7lov

HSC
i get up rly early (if its a morning exam) or normal time if its arvo exam and go down to the local driving range and hit 100balls. it rly calms me down :)

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
回复: Re: The night before and morning of an exam...

eating a large meal isn't good. (ie. bacon egg, juice/milk etc. etc.)

very light meal is better

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)