The new 2006 Wrx any one seen one? (1 Viewer)

7th Sign

HSC
Ok today I was driving at sutherland and one was crusing beside me they look very nice! I didnt even know they were for sale yet :D Any one else seen them?

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
yeah i seen em at the motor show, havent seen one on the road though

transcendent

HSC
N/A
yeah i saw one about a fortnight ago. i don't mind the new look as much. i wouldn't call it pretty though.

oh and i saw a yellow Gallardo on the Hume on the way to work last Sunday. followed it for about 5 minutes before i got in front of it and turned off the highway :D

SlipStream

HSC
Saw one on the side of the road near Gosford Racecourse. I noticed the rear looked a little different and turned my head as I drove past... sure enough, it was a new one. Didn't take a lot of notice though - I had the road in front of me to concentrate on... ;)

n2o_lonewolf74

HSC
mate, i reckon its about time subaru released a new imperza on a brand new chassis.
the current one is pretty darn old now & is falling behind in the visual aspect when compared to the evo, audis & bmws

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
This is the last impreza on this platform. My understanding is the MY07(?) impreza will be on a completely new platform....

SipSip

HSC
N/A
Yep, saw the base impreza, the wrx and the sti plenty of times now..old boss is getting one too...me settle for a s2000

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)