The National IQ Test (1 Viewer)

N

ND

Last year there were some where the correct answer wasn't even in the 4 possibilities. (like that rope one)

Butterfly_Wings

Cornflake Girl
HSC
Originally posted by piccaninny
Channel 9.
November 18. from 7:30pm till 10:30pm
3 hours? NO THANKS.

I don't need an IQ test to tell me I'm smart....I have a mouth for that. ;)

Funky_Junky

HSC
Originally posted by **freakstar87**
i didn't do mine last year because it only showed ranges over the age of 16 and i was only 14 that time. it better be good this year. i heard the hosts were racist to the new zealand contestants. that's sad.
same here, i was not eligible to do it las year, and i am still not this year:mad1:...but i still did it and got 127 (something like that) :p

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
they should test eddie's IQ, lets see what he gets.....
and i think an IQ between 90-110 is average, nethin higher ur smart ne thin lower ur below average....

Gregor Samsa

That Guy
HSC
Yeah.. The average IQ is believed to be 100, with a standard deviation of 15, so that 68% of people come within the 85-115 point range... (According to this, only 2.5% have an IQ of over 130..)

How did people who did this go? I didn't do it, due to ethical dilemnas (Didn't want to watch Channel 9, suspicious as to the nature of IQ tests, fearful of the possibility of 'choking' and thus seeming unintelligent etc...) and whatnot.. Was the stalling as bad as predicted?

"How are you Eddie?
I'll answer that..Right after the break".

Nikkas

well i got the exact same score as last yeah(128), i am still two points short of joining mensa :p. incidently i also did the Q test... apparently i am kinda queer as well as smart, go figure

HSC
i did pretty dumb last night...IQ of 113. wasn't happy about the way teenagers are protrayed on the show. what's a garbo?

Hottieflossy

i got 112..i somehow expected better than that, not because i think im smart but because i got 46 of the questions right (out of 66) and i thought that would give me a better IQ

MoNNiE

HSC
my iq last year was 128 i didn't do it this year, too tired. though i did the Q test, apparently i'm very queer! (that's not right!)

babygoose!

>>rraahhh<<
HSC
i got 120...a bit less than last year but oh well..i dont think its very accurate anyways

Butterfly_Wings

Cornflake Girl
HSC
Originally posted by babygoose!
i got 120...a bit less than last year but oh well..i dont think its very accurate anyways

Of course it's not accurate!

how much of a loser was that goth guy with the fangs who plugged his band! :rolleyes:

N

ND

Originally posted by PRSOV
MY IQ = 147...I did a mensa IQ test hehe...so I know how much above 140 it is :)
What did you get in the tv one? I felt that the ceiling was a bit low (especially for the 16-24 bracket).

Does the mensa test include vocab? Also, is it timed in sections, or just from start to finish? Sorry one more q: how long (timewise) is it?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)