The most nerve racking part about starting uni is.. (1 Viewer)

naisAtoN

Awesome Member
HSC
Glorious? Haha I used it yesterday and it is clear to me there is a reason they want to get rid of them for free.
To me, everything is glorious if it's free.

I'm most worried about whether people will notice if I wear an outfit twice in a month. I'm not one to buy different clothes all the time, but I don't want to seem fiscally challenged.
Twice in a month? I'll be lucky not to be caught wearing the same thing twice in a week. Lol.

Different for girls. Guys can look like slobs all the time and nobody cares..
No, the only difference is girls THINK people care. The main people who judge girls on what they're wearing are, well... other girls. You bring it upon yourselves. :p

aneurysm

HSC
i was thereeee! i believe there was something in my hair.
:)
And i got in late so my bad did not match my outfit and i was wearing converse with my skirt coz i couldnt find my flats LOLOO
lyk OMG are u srs!!!11!! LOL

I feel dumber for having read this thread.

rokkuguhyo

HSC
Different for girls. Guys can look like slobs all the time and nobody cares..
I'm just going to throw on whatever I feel like, regardless of whether or not I look like a slob. It's university, not a fashion show.

ixswans

HSC
I'm just going to throw on whatever I feel like, regardless of whether or not I look like a slob. It's university, not a fashion show.
I've come to the conclusion that jeans will be my best friend + my sloppy, oversized, comfy jumper. Sure as hell not making an effort for 8am lectures (now that I know what it's like to wake up at 5:30) :)

Is everyone waiting for lectures to buy textbooks? I did the MX1 bridging course and my tutor told me to go buy Maths notes from Kopystop on Mountain Street.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)